forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

…vodka aunt…??

Okay the one who parties hard flirts constantly really doesn't care about PDA 12/10 will do PDA's in public and they always seem to have money and fun times are always there. Plus someone around the said aunt smells either really good or alcoholic. There is no inbetween. Hence the vodka aunt.

Ah. Can I just be one-half of the cutesy next-door newlywed couple instead?
Also Taters managed to guess one of my Tron references and I don't know how to feel about that

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

…vodka aunt…??

Okay the one who parties hard flirts constantly really doesn't care about PDA 12/10 will do PDA's in public and they always seem to have money and fun times are always there. Plus someone around the said aunt smells either really good or alcoholic. There is no inbetween. Hence the vodka aunt.

Also Taters managed to guess one of my Tron references and I don't know how to feel about that

The newlyweds always have cookies and kool aid that is a must

Deleted user

…vodka aunt…??

I'M RIGHT HERE

@murphysgirl

…vodka aunt…??

I'M RIGHT HERE

I still don't know how to feel
I need new quotes

@murphysgirl

…vodka aunt…??

If you're referencing Percy Jackson…

Deleted user

…vodka aunt…??

I'M RIGHT HERE

I need new quotes

NO

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

…vodka aunt…??

If you're referencing Percy Jackson…

Didn't realize that I did but now that you said it I'm rolling with it

@murphysgirl

…vodka aunt…??

I'M RIGHT HERE

I need new quotes

NO

There's a 68.71% chance you're right

Deleted user

…vodka aunt…??

I'M RIGHT HERE

I need new quotes

NO

There's a 68.71% chance you're right

Tron again

Deleted user

I have stumped her

Chaos. Good news.

iS tHaT A mOtHeRfUcKiNg Tron rEfErEnCe???

Deleted user

I have stumped her

Chaos. Good news.

iS tHaT A mOtHeRfUcKiNg Tron rEfErEnCe???

I'd make another, but I think you'd explode.

explodes