forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

You and my fiancé both. Only his helmet is a cooking pot, and his weapons are a chef's knife and an insanely hot smile that melts me into a little puddle.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

How old is the gas mask? And where'd he find the battle axe? Is it double-bladed?

Gas mask is WWII era, axe is double bladed, and he made the battle axe. His uncle is what we call a "prop metal Smith" he makes movie accurate weaponry that is functional as well as pretty.

@PastelTart

So I've been watching Tennelle Flowers' videos on YouTube, and I really liked her Rewriting The New Prophecy video. Today, I watched her Rewriting Power of Three video, and I cried at the end because it was so sad! I loved her ideas for that ark of the Warriors series, and I can't wait for when she does Rewriting Omen of the Stars, and for when the first episode of Clouded Moon comes out! (If this doesn't tell you anything, just assume I'm a big fan of the Warriors series by Erin Hunter.)

@murphysgirl

Oh, I read that a few times. A friend of mine also read it, and her mantra was that teen pregnancy is too common in that series. I don't know whether or not I agree with her.

Deleted user

runs in circles Please don't kill me!!! I couldn't help myself!!! You can't kill me cause I'm a adorable small bean!

Deleted user

smiles and sings imma bean! a bean! a little cue bean! Imma a- stops singing i like what now?