forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

Honestly, it’s more likely you have it than not if the symptoms match up. A lot of people have ADHD, it’s actually fairly common. The CDC says 11% of children have it, so imagine all the adults who would! Or others! I don’t know your age I’m just trying to be supportive lol.

Deleted user

I have ADHD and everytime I see a squrill i wanna chase after it and kill it. I may have a war going on with all the squrills in my neighborhood….

Deleted user

ADHD isn't that bad when I take my meds or else I CANT FLIPPIN FOCUS (POCUS! HOCUS POCUS!)

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Why would I spend my time crying over actual things when I could cry over the fact that I didn't like how I diced a pepper???

I'm concerned about myself. I can remain totally calm through stuff worth crying about but I almost started crying when I diced up a pepper weirdly. Help.

I- I mean same, but are you alright, sweetheart?

Deleted user

Does anyone else have those moments in school when you can't focus and everyone's being too loud and you just wanna cry and you kinda wanna pass out and everything just feels wrong?

@Pickles group

Does anyone else have those moments in school when you can't focus and everyone's being too loud and you just wanna cry and you kinda wanna pass out and everything just feels wrong?

overstimulation/sensory overload is common in nd people so yeah, it's not just you don't worry

Deleted user

Whisper and Winter are the site moms,

I’ve been reading what I’ve missed, and I’m flattered. Lmao

And I'm the adorable but kinda dumb little bro!

Deleted user

OOOH is there going to be free popcorn smiles adorable smile pweaaaaaasee