forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

i literally want to have a child just to say this joke to them all the time

@murphysgirl

Well, Dom is the site dad, Whisper and Winter are the site moms, and I'm the site newlywed-next-door-couple who shamelessly flirts with their significant other constantly and will let you come over and watch movies and eat junk food and pizza. :D

Deleted user

ooh! could i be the adorable but kinda dumb litttle bro?

Can I be the same???

@murphysgirl

-in condescending and overly adoring next-door-neighbour voice-
You two darling little beans can come over to my house anytime. We can watch movieees, and hang ouuut…

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

my friends often joke that they're going to have biological children just so when the child beats them in a video game they can say "yeah, and i did your mom" technically without it being a lie

Deleted user

I'm the weeb child who has an apartment in the basement and rarely even leaves the room

(my cousin Jonathan)

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i can be the broke artist child who still lives in the house even in her 30's cause she can't afford rent and doesn't socialize enough to find a gf that'll take care of her

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Well, Dom is the site dad, Whisper and Winter are the site moms, and I'm the site newlywed-next-door-couple who shamelessly flirts with their significant other constantly and will let you come over and watch movies and eat junk food and pizza. :D

So you're the vodka aunt??? And let's be honest here, yes I am a mom, but I fit the category of the crazy uncle you only see at family reunions who teaches you curses for kick and says hold my beer for everything. But I shall wear the title of mom proudly.

@berlioz

Eris is the Martini aunt already
Idk what I am. Kinda just the dude who shows up with random facts and something to complain about lol

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

…vodka aunt…??

Okay the one who parties hard flirts constantly really doesn't care about PDA 12/10 will do PDA's in public and they always seem to have money and fun times are always there. Plus someone around the said aunt smells either really good or alcoholic. There is no inbetween. Hence the vodka aunt.