forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

My family holds off on Christmas celebrating because we can only handle so much Christmas music before we can't. I want to enjoy Christmas music not hate it so No Christmas until December.

My family starts celebrating Christmas the day after Thanksgiving. I wanna celebrate it earlier doe…

We can be heathens together

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

If you’re a heathen you can start on December first. Christians wait til the fourth week of Advent.

…I am a Christian, Dominic. And we're talking about listening to Christmas music and hoping for snow, not whatever you're talking about.

You’re a Protestant that broke away from traditional a couple hundred years ago yes? Don’t know about the feasts and fasts?

Deleted user

My family holds off on Christmas celebrating because we can only handle so much Christmas music before we can't. I want to enjoy Christmas music not hate it so No Christmas until December.

My family starts celebrating Christmas the day after Thanksgiving. I wanna celebrate it earlier doe…

YES

@murphysgirl

YES

I'm also forced yearly to be a heathen due to the fact that we have to start learning Christmas songs in August (for choir) sooooo ye

@Pickles group

So before quarantine I drank a lot of milk. I think like two or three glasses a day. And once quarantine happened we couldn't go to the store every week so my parents were like "you need to limit your milk intake because you can't drink a whole gallon every week anymore" and out of spite I just stopped drinking it altogether, and then kind of forgot about its existence. But recently I started drinking milk again (not a lot. Like once every two weeks) and it makes me feel like I'm gonna throw up and now I'm kind of wondering if that's always been the case but I just ignored it, or if I built up a tolerance or something or what. So that's weird

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I don't necessarily like dairy products. But it doesn't bother me. I just don't like the taste and/or texture of most dairy products (the exception is ice cream and custard) but Elias? He can eat a whole block of cheese and drink a gallon of milk with it in like 30 minutes. I don't understand it.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Halloween's barely started and I'm already bleeding :(

Well, what did you do?

I'm going as an Among Us spaceman, my brother tried to do the neck snap kill animation on me, and the inside of the space helmet cut my nose

Deleted user

Im straight…..
straight out of a gay romance fanfiction

Hi Straight, I'm Dad

OMG I LOVE YOU

@murphysgirl

Im straight…..
straight out of a gay romance fanfiction

Hi Straight, I'm Dad

OMG I LOVE YOU

I'm afraid you can't love me, because I'm engaged, and if my fiancé catches wind of someone else admiring me, he'll be over to wherever you are in 2.3 seconds flat with a Taser. Ok, maybe not that soon, but…
Also I only made the dad joke because I wanted to beat Dom to it so

Deleted user

I meant in a proud sort of way. (Im proud you made a dad joke)