forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

The Golden Ratio

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I am 33 years old.

Gold Experience Requiem!

Deleted user

Why would I spend my time crying over actual things when I could cry over the fact that I didn't like how I diced a pepper???

I'm concerned about myself. I can remain totally calm through stuff worth crying about but I almost started crying when I diced up a pepper weirdly. Help.

@Relsey-TheElder

Life is hard

College? I'm applying for colleges and scholarships but I'm dying doing so. But hey. Most of where I applied to was free. Because of the October fee waiver deals.

Correct, I'm trying to make my life sound interesting and filled with lessons, Failures and recoveries.
The prompts are like, How did participating in Honor band influence, you what lessons did you learn from this experience. I dunno, I went made flute noises flirted with the Bari saxophone player and went home. It's not that deep bro.

Deleted user

Well, in other news, I'm now on Season 2 of Phineas and Ferb. :D

I love Phineas and Ferb

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Life is hard

College? I'm applying for colleges and scholarships but I'm dying doing so. But hey. Most of where I applied to was free. Because of the October fee waiver deals.

Correct, I'm trying to make my life sound interesting and filled with lessons, Failures and recoveries.
The prompts are like, How did participating in Honor band influence, you what lessons did you learn from this experience. I dunno, I went made flute noises flirted with the Bari saxophone player and went home. It's not that deep bro.

Most of the essays should be optional, but today is November first sooooo……

Deleted user

i be bored right now………does anyone want to pm me and rp?

Deleted user

I mean I’m in that show but with autism, which I have a diagnosis for, and arrhythmia, which I don’t have a diagnosis for but my heart is always going bumpybumpybump at the most random moments and I know it isn’t anxiety, despite what my doctor says.