forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@moss

fuckkkkk i have my final painting due tonight and i still haven't started working on my subject

Well what's your subject? Is there a certain color palette you have to use?

im painting koi fish

That's nice. What style are you going for? A Monet style would be gorgeous with koi fish.

realism and im using watercolor

@Milani eco

It's a level of mathematics, I don't know about the Australian education system though, so…

o ok. i love maths. in america people call it math but in au its maths. :)

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

my science teacher keeps saying that vaginas are acidic, im like yeh- i heard you the last 25 times

They are. A normal vaginal pH is a 4.

yeh ik, its just he keeps saying it, and im like this is making me kinda uncomfy m8

Well tell him that a normal pH for a penis is about a 5.75 to a 6.5.

@furetakunai ac_unit

my science teacher keeps saying that vaginas are acidic, im like yeh- i heard you the last 25 times

yeh ik, its just he keeps saying it, and im like this is making me kinda uncomfy m8

Yeah and then repeat it 25 times

fuckkkkk i have my final painting due tonight and i still haven't started working on my subject

im painting koi fish

That's nice. What style are you going for? A Monet style would be gorgeous with koi fish.

Close enough. It's gonna be gorgeous and you can't tell me otherwise.

@murphysgirl

How do you know this

How do you know this

It's called Science. Also, I care very deeply about my special areas, and so does Elias. That's how I know. Elias tell me everything and I tell him everything.

Good stars…

I mainly learned it from anatomy. But viking tradition values hygiene down there. So much in fact, that if a woman deemed her husband unclean, or if he cheated, she'd chop his uh manly piece off. Before she did that though, her and her husband would have a civil conversation, and the man would ask if there was anyway to become clean to her again. If she said there was no way, he'd willingly let her go chop.
All in all, viking were metallllllllllll and very chivalrous.

sigh
But you and Elias haven't… you know… yet…?

No we haven't had sex, but that doesn't necessarily mean that we haven't seen each other naked. Honestly at this point we've walked in on each other in the bathroom too many times to count, so we decided to be as open and honest about it as to not make it so awkward. And that's my TED talk. As you can see, I will be as open as you want me to be. I don't care fam. Better to educate people than to leave them wondering.

@moss

im painting koi fish

Close enough. It's gonna be gorgeous and you can't tell me otherwise.

yeee im done can't say it looks gorgeous but im ok with it