forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

Stuffin myself with candy but no matter how much I eat I can't seem to gain any weight, being a dummy, and other sh*t

@nebula__ group

running up and down the stairs to get candy and chips, eating said candy and chips, watching a danganronpa class trial, and a whole mix of other stuff

Deleted user

I have spanish class to but I can't speak it except leche (milk
it may be that i purposely put myself in the back of the class so I could take naps (which i do in almost all my classes but still somehow gets A's and B's)

@furetakunai ac_unit

What do you mean by indirect and direct objects? Because I do know both imperfect and perfect past tense.

Like conjugating the imperfect and perfect past tense, but with like lo, la, les, as the subject. It's not that confusing, I just don't like it…

Oh, so like, for inanimate objects rather than people? Don't sue me if I don't know what you mean. I'm no Spanish teacher, I just speak the language.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

What do you mean by indirect and direct objects? Because I do know both imperfect and perfect past tense.

Like conjugating the imperfect and perfect past tense, but with like lo, la, les, as the subject. It's not that confusing, I just don't like it…

Oh, so like, for inanimate objects rather than people? Don't sue me if I don't know what you mean. I'm no Spanish teacher, I just speak the language.

No like for substitues for people and objects. It's the subject for the sentence and who it is referring to. It's so stupid.