forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@berlioz

I love British top gear so much.
I know it ended cuz that one guy was a douche bag, but the show itself was marvelous. I don't even like cars, I just watched for their weird challenges and dumb jokes.
The American version sucks.

@murphysgirl

I know it ended cuz that one guy was a douche bag, but the show itself was marvelous. I don't even like cars, I just watched for their weird challenges and dumb jokes.

Have you watched The Grand Tour?
Also, Richard Hammond is a perfect little bean, and I must shrink him down to 8 inches tall and keep him as a pet.

@berlioz

Also, Richard Hammond is a perfect little bean, and I must shrink him down to 8 inches tall and keep him as a pet.

I started it, but 'twasn't the same :(
also agreed

@murphysgirl

I started it, but 'twasn't the same :(
also agreed

Yay I'm glad someone else can agree with me on Hammond <3
I'm SO EXCITED for his new show
Also James May's cooking show comes out on my birthday so YAY

@murphysgirl

No, literally, I know like five memes. I'm not kidding. Doge, road work ahead, that one office meme seen earlier, no, I don't think I will, the one about "if there was a child standing right in front of you", and the one picture of the guy holding hands with his girlfriend and looking back at another girl.

Deleted user

I can put my leg around my head and stick half of my foot in my mouth. \(UWU)/