forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

I woke up this morning and it's snowing. And it's been snowing all day. And I'm very salty about that because I hold a staunch belief that snow pre-Halloween is wrong. And my fiancé then decided to rub it in by coming over and asking me to go sledding. He was only half-joking. And then he started singing Christmas songs, so I had to put on some music. There are some other things too, but only one of them is something y'alls would understand.
Snow, snow, go away, come back on November 1st.

Deleted user

I’m the complete opposite XD I wish it would snow where I’m at.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Alright. Hi! I'm Winter. I lived in Alaska and recently moved to South Carolina and overall I'm a good kid (hopefully)… Alaska just made me really tough. I always have time for you, just shoot me a PM. I can tell some stories from Alaska, just say the word and ask for something you think could have happened in Alaska. Go wild. I have plenty of crazy ones. I'm 17 and engaged, to a wonderful guy, and his name is Elias. Elias is American Nordic, and I call him a Viking. I'm American Scottish, as I lived in Scotland before Alaska. I belong to Clan Gunn. Ah, fun fact, I can go for a very long time without sleep, and I thrive in extremely cold temperatures. I'm forged of starlight, and snow and I am very adept in several forms of combat. Hand to hand, sword fighting, knife throwing, and close combat. Also archery. That's about it, if you have any questions, I'll answer them. I'm very open and willing to tell anything except very personal and private things. Such as my real name for starters.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Name's Ash, they/them, I have an obsession withlike One Piece, if you know what that is. I like art, I draw when I have motivation. Also, I'm constantly writing fanfiction. And I'm constantly tired. Oh, and I'm an idiot, so that's something.

@Relsey-TheElder

Hello, I'm Relsey, call me Rels, I hand out unwanted advice and cry a lot. I love Music and LoTR, I play the flute, I crochet on occasion. That's pretty much it.

@nebula__ group

i was watching youtube and an ad popped up that was too loud, and when i hit the skip button i went "shhh"

like,,, has anyone else ever just shushed their tv? i hope i'm not the only one who has done this i-

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

i was watching youtube and an ad popped up that was too loud, and when i hit the skip button i went "shhh"

like,,, has anyone else ever just shushed their tv? i hope i'm not the only one who has done this i-

I have and I have also blown on ice cream to cool it down.

@nebula__ group

I have and I have also blown on ice cream to cool it down.

xd– I've blown on ice cream to cool it down too, same with ice-

@murphysgirl

Stupid things. Mondays. And being rudely awaken. And one other thing that pertains to Notebook and that is accounting for approximately 90% of my saltiness. Love that for me.