forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Pickles group

It's really cold out and we had to sit outside for band, but I was hit with the Fall Vibes™ driving home and now I have hot chocolate and I'm thriving

@Dinner

why the hell is youR MICROWAVE OUTSIDE?

I DON’T KNOW, I GUESS WE DON”T HAVE ENOUGH SPACE IN THE KITCHEN??? AAAAAAA-

@Mojack group

Assassinated someone in my game and the body fell through the wall, alerting the people outside >.>

Never mind I think the guards are glitched because one of them is running in place outside so I’m good

@Mojack group

Assassinated someone in my game and the body fell through the wall, alerting the people outside >.>

Never mind I think the guards are glitched because one of them is running in place outside so I’m good

What game?

Ghost of Tsushima

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

What game?

Ghost of Tsushima

ooh, I wanna play that one

99% sure the voice actor for the player character is Zoro's voice actor

@Mojack group

What game?

Ghost of Tsushima

It’s a very good game imo, interesting story to it as well

he is! And a pretty good VA as well

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

What game?

Ghost of Tsushima

It’s a very good game imo, interesting story to it as well

he is! And a pretty good VA as well

I've seen a few streams, but not much

I knew it! And he really is

@moss

does anyone else have like no sense of time? Like i'll be hungry and then think oh well it's only been a while since i've eaten and then look at the time and see that it's actually been 6 hours

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Dude, ME. I’ll think a week has gone by and it’s been a month, or I think it’s been an entire day and it’s been a hour and a half…. I have absolutely no sense of time…

Deleted user

Literally same. I can either guess time with perfect accuracy or waste hours of my time doing nothing and it's getting really annoying. Not to mention that I'm always late because I can never tell when I need to leave.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

If he gets salty, it's just because slow and steady didn't win the race here. ↜(╰ •ω•)╯ψ

Bruh that’s true. I don’t do a lot of internet time so this happens. It I’ma cancel Dom Time for this thread and definitively say. I AM DAD.

@murphysgirl

Me: starts cackling like a maniac
My fiancé: oh what is it this time
Me: is laughing too hard to form any semblance of coherent speech