forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@HighPockets group

If you don't believe in climate change, you're a fucking moron. Done. End of discussion. The planet is dying, and people like you who refuse to acknowledge it are why.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

If you don't believe in climate change, you're a fucking moron. Done. End of discussion. The planet is dying, and people like you who refuse to acknowledge it are why.

Okay. You have your ideals, and I have mine. I'm not holding it against you, I still care for the planet, it's just that I was raised very differently than you.

@HighPockets group

Okay. You have your ideals, and I have mine. I'm not holding it against you, I still care for the planet, it's just that I was raised very differently than you.

If you cared about the planet, you wouldn't be a climate change denier :)

@murphysgirl

Uhm well
I have a story
So last night I was playing Minecraft with my friend, and we have a realm that we share with several other people. So I have my little house, and several pets. I have a dog named Armel, a llama named Kevin, a cow named Bertha, several chickens, and a chicken named Dave. Well, I hadn't been on the realm in a few months, so last night, I went into my backyard, and Dave was gone. Just gone. I know he can't have escaped because he was on a lead tied to a fence, and so I asked my friend, and this other dude who was on there with us was like "mmm delicious" and I just about lost it. Dave was my chicken… my bestest chicken… and I shouldn't get attached that much to digital creatures but…
Anyway, just a story.
Oh yeah, and then later, me and my friend were building something, and he was like "I'm going to get some more beacons" so I'm like "OK" and so a few minutes later it was night and I was in bed and I'm like "ummm it's nighttime get in bed so the night can pass" and he doesn't respond and so I had to stay up all night and then in the morning he's like, just super casually, "sorry I was killing the Wither" like it was nothing and I'm like how

@murphysgirl

Yup. The first time I was on the realm (and this was pre-Netherite mind you) my friend just casually tossed me a full set of enchanted diamond armour, a full set of enchanted diamond tools, and an enchanted pair of elytra, and was like "yeah we found these in End cities" just super casually and I'm like BRUH

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

If you cared about the planet, you wouldn't be a climate change denier :)

Listen. I've seen plastic wash up on shores and whales tangled in fishing line. I've had to cut more than my fair share of lines. I care about the planet, and what lives on it, Just that climate change isn't how I was raised. In Alaska we depended on fossil fuels and other "bad things" for the planet because nothing works where I'm from. Solar panels shatter from the cold. Biofuels freeze. Crops can't grow. Water isn't fresh. Everything that we have, is brought in from the modern cities while we still live in shacks on the ice. We can't afford to believe, when if we do, we'll die on the ice.

@murphysgirl

It's nuts! Granted, there are like nine of them and they've had the realm for about three years, but it's ridiculously advanced. They use freaking Nether portals to get around, and it's like a freaking maze, and they demolished an entire Ocean Monument to use as a Guardian farm. He actually has a YouTube channel, if you want to see his base, which I helped with, a bit -

@HighPockets group

She's objectively incorrect lmao, you're part of the problem if you're trying to "both sides!!" a thing that is causing immense damage to our planet.

@murphysgirl

Here, I found a link to the realm explore video thingy -

Also, I'm the "new player that joined" in the beginning when he's exploring the housing district :D