forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

Oooo nice
Are you roping Elias into dressing up as well?

Nope. This is just for me. (Although, he would make a nice baby Yoda)

I would actually love that so much XD
I'm trying to convince my fiancé to dress up with me (I'm going as a VSCO girl bc laziness) but he doesn't want anything to do with it

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Oooo nice

I'm trying to convince my fiancé to dress up with me (I'm going as a VSCO girl bc laziness) but he doesn't want anything to do with it

Find something that he'll do lol

@murphysgirl

Oooo nice

Find something that he'll do lol

He won't XD I have vague ideas about just making him wear a T-shirt and jeans and then sticking a bow on his forehead and having him be "God's gift to womankind"
Or just stick a sign on his chest that says "FBI: Female Body Inspector"
I got that one from Total Wipeout (yes it teaches you things sometimes)

@murphysgirl

That would actually work. Although I don't know if he owns khakis. And his hair would probably clash with the shirt. But it would be funny.
I think I'll just stick a bow on his head tho. That would be hilarious. And he probably wouldn't mind it too much. And maybe I could tie a ribbon around his neck…

@nebula__ group

i feel so proud of myself rn

my mom gave me the blu-ray player from upstairs and said i can use it to watch anime dvd/blu-rays i borrow from the township library and eventually i asked her if i could keep it and she said yes
the next day, i saw youtube was built into the blu-ray player but i needed to set up the internet, which i did
it didn't work at first, then the tv said my network needed an update so i updated the network

and now i don't need a computer to watch youtube anymore :'D youtube on the tv lags like all hell tho but it's worth it

@Pickles group

I'm excited about my inktober sketch for today, but my kneaded eraser is at home so I can't actually ink it at school, and I'm probably going to have too much to do tonight to finish it today

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

oh- god i feel bad now for some reason

Nah. She's been crazy for some time now. She thinks I'm going to get kidnapped or murdered by people on the internet. What I don't understand is that she let me go to Russia by myself and I've had an accident with a knife that almost ended my life and she's still worried. I know I can handle myself.

@murphysgirl

It's Monday. And I'm not happy about that.
But my fiancé is back in town, and I get snuggles, so that's a good thing.
But still.
Monday.