forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@caps_all_the_time

I'm reading about the Bayeux Tapestry for Art His right now and I already knew a bit about it but it's pretty interesting. Odo glorifying his contributions lol

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Yep, green read me like a book

And no, I will not stop simping for fictional characters
I will indeed check out John Mulaney
Truth
That bug deserves the support
Okay, that's a personal attack
Thank you for saying that sailing counts as a sport
Cursed fanfictions amuse me, okay?
Preach
I love collecting pins
I used to, and I miss Minecraft ngl
HELL YES
Cats are baby floof bastards, I love 'em
I'm soft screeches
Am baby and feral. I will have both.
Rats are baby
Haven't used discord, actually
My dog's my son
Forests are pretty, so are lakes
I do think a lot

@murphysgirl

That's pretty good girlllll

Thx! I think I'm most proud of Day 1 (Fish - Grand Tour references), Day 6 (Rodent - I drew my guinea pigs), and Day 16 (Rocket - Def Leppard references).
Also, anyone who can guess the reference on Day 10 will win $100.

@murphysgirl

By the way, I keep forgetting to tell you guys this but here it is -
So the other day, I was talking to a friend of a friend, and this happened:
Her: Since you're straight, I expect you like the Dullan twins?
Me: The ones whose faces are shaped like bike seats? Oh, good stars, no.
Her: dies

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Thx! I think I'm most proud of Day 1 (Fish - Grand Tour references), Day 6 (Rodent - I drew my guinea pigs), and Day 16 (Rocket - Def Leppard references).

Give me a hint for day ten. I can't tell what kind of bird it is. I think seagulls but I can't be sure.

@murphysgirl

Give me a hint for day ten. I can't tell what kind of bird it is. I think seagulls but I can't be sure.

Doesn't matter what kind of bird it is. It's something with feathers, and that's all I'm giving you.

@murphysgirl

Dullan Twins?

For some reason, a majority of my straight friends are fans of them and think they're "hot". I think their faces are shaped like bike seats. I'll take my fiancé over those two turd burglars any day of the week, thanks very much.

Deleted user

I just googled them and fully agree with you. Honestly If i were to go straight for ANY ONE. It'd be for meh bois, Sam and Colby

Doesn't matter what kind of bird it is. It's something with feathers, and that's all I'm giving you.

Jonathan Livingston Seagull
That's my best guess.

@murphysgirl

Jonathan Livingston Seagull
That's my best guess.

Nerp :P

@murphysgirl

Omg you're right

We can thank my friend for that revelation. Also, does anyone else think that Cole Sprouse and Tom Holland are both… well, a bit whiny and overhyped?

@murphysgirl

Dang. Tell me what bird it is and I'll guess again.

It's something with feathers. That's all that matters. It's just a bird. I can't draw birds worth two cents unless they're Sniches 😂 or the finger

It's something with feathers. That's all that matters. It's just a bird. I can't draw birds worth two cents unless they're Sniches 😂 or the finger

A dove? That's all I can think of a bird that means hope.

@murphysgirl

A dove? That's all I can think of a bird that means hope.

It's not a specific kind of bird. It's a reference. To a literary work. 😅