people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

So… NaNoWriMo, right?

Who has summoned me?

It's not even november and I feel I already failed

Oh same

I'm too lazy to do NaNoWriMo :D

@Pickles group

So I have two study halls which is a total of a little less than an hour and a half and I don't know if I want to spend both study halls writing for nano and try to do like 40,000 words or something or if I want to just do one and like 10,000 so I can spend a study hall on doing homework and it may or may not be stressing me out

Deleted user

So… NaNoWriMo, right?

Who has summoned me?

Oh same

I feel the smae but ya.

@nebula__ group

I am very tempted to do a parody of it came from Tumblr, but it’s just this site being crackheads
at least all of us are reasonable crackheads

do it

@Elder-God-Whisper work

So… NaNoWriMo, right?

Who has summoned me?

Oh same

I feel the smae but ya.

When your a writer and and artist so you have two challenge months back to back…. I already failed Inktober though.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

So… NaNoWriMo, right?

Who has summoned me?

Oh same

I feel the smae but ya.

When your a writer and and artist so you have two challenge months back to back…. I already failed Inktober though.

So did I lmao, was too busy drawing fanart and before I knew it, it was midnight

@Mojack group

I have a pronouny now I’ve had it for a while but only recently updated it
really good site for hoarding your pronouns (and getting more comfortable with using them, for yourself and other people)
Even if you don’t have multiple sets, it’s good just because it gives examples of how they’d be used in a sentence (hence how it helps people like me; I’m not sure how many people are familiar with neopronouns but having a visual reference on how those new pronouns work in a sentence greatly helps since I’ve struggled with understanding how to use them before)

@murphysgirl

Nu. Rocket is too awesome of a song not to make references to.
I mean, they recorded the freaking drums backwards at the beginning of the song. And the harmony, and the riffs - uhjghuijeshuighuhjhhsdfgfsdhtg it's so coooooooolllll

@nebula__ group

i'm excited for the end of the day to get closer- at 5:00 I'm having this party with my out-patient therapists to celebrate the last day of my family-based therapy UwU- we're having pizza and spicy chips, at my request-