forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Knight-Shives group

Hey guys, it’s a bit gay to say you want to kiss that other guy, make out with him, and compliment his butt. Also don’t make out in class that’s not social distancing

@HighPockets group

I wanna chop all my hair off but I cAnt because my mom is bad at haircuts and I also still kinda want long hair and-

Join me in the Short Hair Club!

@moss

I wanna chop all my hair off but I cAnt because my mom is bad at haircuts and I also still kinda want long hair and-

Biggg mood. I've been wanting to cut my hair shorter all quarantine but i'm highkey scared of my mom doing it and also part of me likes having long hair and wants to keep it ghjdhfkdpi

Deleted user

Update on birb: It flew away. Im sad. The birb is a strong girl.

@murphysgirl

So today I was FaceTiming my friend and I was getting a frozen pizza out of the freezer and I was holding my phone with one hand and getting the pizza out with the other right? Well I dislodged a Ziploc bag full of frozen beef and it landed on my foot and I yelled at the top of my lungs and started hopping around on one foot and my friend was like "Are you okay?" and I was like "Yeah I'm fine a piece of meat just fell on my foot" and immediately she's like "what kind of meat was it" and I was like "beef why" and she's like "are you sure" and I'm like "Yes I'm sure" and she's like "OK phew just making sure it wasn't one of your enemies or anything like that enjoy your pizza so anyway" and I started dying

@berlioz

Hey guys, it’s a bit gay to say you want to kiss that other guy, make out with him, and compliment his butt. Also don’t make out in class that’s not social distancing

It's ok to make out as long as you're wearing your mask
Just kinda bop your faces together, make it work

@HighPockets group

I don't get songs stuck in my head, I get specific lines stuck in my head.
Currently it's "Do you wanna save the planet?" "Of course you wanna save the planet!" from La Dee Dah Dah Day (The Guy Who Didn't Like Musicals)

@berlioz

I don't have songs stuck in my head, now it's just memes. Right now it's
Incredible. One of the worst performances of my career and they never doubted it for a second.
I'm evolving, just backwards.

@Pickles group

andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) has singlehandedly maken me more excited for April Fool's Day than I've ever been

Ash…it's October

@Pickles group

Day 2: finished the line art and caption. Added some so it now says "Just say it. You don't actually care about blue lives you're just racist. We all know it"
I was pretty obvious, but I forgot to look for a reaction. Had the all dogs go to heaven all cops go to hell sound stuck in my head
The plan for the day 3 is to do the usps logo and caption it "back the blue"