forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Anybody have recommendations of good animes to watch? I'm kind of bored and I need a new one.

Have you watched Violet Evergarden? It’s my favorite.

Not yet, but I'll try it out!

It’s art is gorgeous and the story is beautiful, I hope you’ll like it!!

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Anybody have recommendations of good animes to watch? I'm kind of bored and I need a new one.

Kicks down door

Inhale

One Piece

It's super hahafrankynevermind long, but it's amazing, and the opening themes are all bops, and the characters are all absolutely babyokay not really all of them but I call 9/10 characters baby/cute/soft anyway

Just-
Basically, pirates, mostly chaotic good, being chaotic baby idiots and fighting bad guys

@moss

screams in insomiac artist who’s just trying to get their Instagram up and running because I don’t want to have to work a 9/5 job my whole life

moooooood

@Pickles group

My brain really says "music for concentrating? nah, let's zone out for an hour and not get anything done" every time I listen to new music, interesting, interesting

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

you ever just… want notebook premium for the sole purpose of submitting to the world calendar collection, even though you haven’t even chosen a proper date for your holiday nor do you know much about it
I dunno I just really like the idea of that specific collection

@murphysgirl

HAPPY HASTINGS DAY

YAAAAAHHHH I'M A NERD THIS FEELS SO GOOOOOD HAHAHAAAAAAA
-runs around in a circle-
IT'S THE 954th ANNIVERSARY OF THE BATTLE OF HASTINGS HOORAAAYYYYYY
I may or may not have had caffeine

@murphysgirl

I don't watch movies that make me cry
Unless it's Tron, which makes me cry occasionally
It also means I can't watch the end of Arrival, or the beginning either

@murphysgirl

So this happened when me and my fiancé were hanging out yesterday
We were snuggling on the couch watching a show
Him: What do you want for your birthday? (It's coming up)
Me: Let me show you, just one sec. goes into my room, grabs a bow, comes back, and sticks it on his chest
Him: …
Me: winks There. The perfect present.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Guys, guys
I'm almost done with chapter 5 of my Road Trip AU, and am currently taking suggestions for what the gang should do next
They've gone to a lake, and are going to a museum, they're also going to an amusement park and a beach, probably gonna hike, too. I'm considering having them go to a zoo, and maybe a big mall.

I need at least six more things for them to do, including something(probably romantic) in a small mountain range

@murphysgirl

Hammocking
Just
Hammocking

oooh yEs

Time to write that one scene in my head over and over then be unable to write when the time comes to actually write it

I feel that on a deeply emotional level because I do the same thing