forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

Look's like a female pigeon. I put it in a box with food and water.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Feed the bird wet cat food, and sugar water. Then once it gets its strength back, continue with the cat food, and switch over to water. If the feathers are downy, you'll need a heat lamp. If the feathers are full, you just need a nice box with some hay and a rag. And if it's panicking, put a lid over the bird. Darkness calms them down. And if you have to pick it up, grab arounf the back of it's wings, going down to the stomach. If you need to check the wings, ever so gently, flip the bird onto its back, and dor the love of God cover its head so it won't panic as much. Then gently stretch the wings out and check to see if anything is wrong with it. If the bird has any noticible broken bones, let me know. I can walk you through on how to fix it. I did this for hawks and eagles back in Alaska. So I should know what to do 🙃😉

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Me: I should write, people are waiting on chapter 5 of my fic.
My brain: Here's 50 other things to do instead of writing!
Me: Brain, nobody's waiting on me to play solitare. I gotta finish this chapter.
My brain: …
My brain: Here's 50 more things!

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Update: chalkboard drawing looks hideous. Probably going to traumatize some children.
It’s just a doodle, I’m not gonna get upset over it!
not… gonna… get… upset…
at all…
no negative emotions here.

@murphysgirl

I feel that. At least, when you were five, you and your brother didn't have the brilliant idea of getting into your mum's spice cupboard, putting little bits of each into a bowl, adding water, mixing it, and leaving it to fester in the basement. It smelled awful for at least two weeks.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Wait I just remembered, I have a story like that too

A few years ago, I went on a camping trip and the campfire smoke kept blowing in my face, which was annoying. My hair smelled like smoke for a solid two weeks, even after I washed it, because my hair is hella thick.

@murphysgirl

I've also come to a strange realisation, and that's that each of my three guinea pigs has been a different affiliation. My first one was lawful good, my second was chaotic good, and Captain is chaotic neutral.
Also, my fiancé is lawful good, but I can definitely bring out his chaotic side. >:3

Wait I just remembered, I have a story like that too

A few years ago, I went on a camping trip and the campfire smoke kept blowing in my face, which was annoying. My hair smelled like smoke for a solid two weeks, even after I washed it, because my hair is hella thick.

Curls hold every smell you don't want them too. I can honestly relate with the thick curly hair thing. Mine looks like I stuck my finger into an electrical socket when I wake up in the morning……

@murphysgirl

My hair is curly, but only on the underside. If I try to get it to go, like, "naturally" curly (as opposed to a curling iron), it's only the under half that goes curly. For some reason. And it's really curly.

My hair is curly, but only on the underside. If I try to get it to go, like, "naturally" curly (as opposed to a curling iron), it's only the under half that goes curly. For some reason. And it's really curly.

What I do to every night, is sleep with conditioner in my hair, and style it every morning. It keeps dow frizz and curls are even. I also will wet it in the mornings and put coconut butter and argan oil in it.