forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

I like birds in general. Minus seagulls. Those things are rats with wings.

Eagles are just very big seagulls. That's partially the reason why Alaska has very few McDonalds. The fries are like crack cocaine to eagles.

Do I want to know how you know this?

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I like birds in general. Minus seagulls. Those things are rats with wings.

Eagles are just very big seagulls. That's partially the reason why Alaska has very few McDonalds. The fries are like crack cocaine to eagles.

Do I want to know how you know this?

Very short story actually. I made the mistake of walking out of McDonald's in Alaska, and there's like 30 eagles sitting on top of this particular McDonald's. Next thing I know I'm in eagle brawl box. But not to worry. The guardsman, who was such a valiant lad, ( not really he was just a beanpole with a broom and a football helmet) unleashed a scream from the depths of his soul and rushed them. The eagles flew away, I was safe and the kid was like have a nice day. I'm here from 9 to 5 in the summer. And I was like okay fam, I'll only get McDonald's when ur on guard duty. He's still a great friend to this day, but he no longer chases eagles away from McDonald'sā€¦

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Also you can't touch an eagle with your hands. That's big time illegal. That's why I couldn't do anything and that's whyhe had a broom. Fines for touching a bird can exceed 10,000 dollars. And like 2,000 dollars for having a feather you picked up off the ground.

@murphysgirl

You have chickens?!

Yes, my family has chickens. Over a dozen large egg-production hens and two tiny Banty hens and rooster. The Banties are adorable and pretty.

I have a chicken. In Minecraft at least. His name is Dave, and he is on a leash in my backyard. I also have a llama named Kevin, whom my friend keeps insisting on dressing in the dark-grey carpet outfit, which gives him glasses.

@murphysgirl

You know the room you're sitting in is way too hot when you open a Ghirardelli chocolate to find it's melted. And no it hasn't been in my pocket.

@murphysgirl

I have to wait until tomorrow morning. And I'm terrified that other people are going to judge, but you know what, I don't give a crap. Imma ask, and if he says no, to heck with it, I'm doing it anyway. That, or the Declaration of Independence. Although I'd much rather do the Magna Carta. Or at least something British. #anglophile

@Pickles group

Well, I got an 80 on my calc test, which was the class average, and I thought I was gonna fail, but I don't understand what we're doing now at all. And she didn't post the homework solutions which makes me think she's collecting it and I can't deal with that. I didn't even do half of it and I'm pretty sure most of the half I did do is wrong