people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

Oh I have some of those, by my little sister

"Your mama is so fat that if you slapped her on the back she'd get sunburn"
"An alien took off his own eyeballs and said "Look I have a souvenir!""
"You will always have 5-9 problems in one of your lives"
(Whilst sitting on couch) "Get off my stinking lawn this is my pooperty"
"My legs have eyes in them so I can watch you in your sleep"
(Playing Scrabble) "I can add more to that!" (Looking at letter tray) "What can I do with all of these?"

And my personal favourite:
"When I sit on chairs, I wait for it to rain"

@Elder-God-Whisper work

I’m betting your sister is under the age of ten…?
(My brother is thirteen and quotes like, “I am not paper towel racist” are common in this house…. My family’s weird….)

@murphysgirl

Most of those took place when she was nine and ten, yes.
Also, when my brother was thirteen, he was doing the dishes, took the bowl thingy out of our rice cooker, wore it as a hat, and did a tap-dance routine in the kitchen for me and my other brother at like 10 at night.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

I’m Gender Fluid and Pansexual and possibly Polyamorous, and as you can see I have never made a decision in my life! Lmao. I’m not entirely proud of it. Except for my Gender Fluidity. That I am proud of.

@nebula__ group

i just remembered how my math teacher called me a name i haven't even gone by before

so, i have my math teacher for study hall as well
and a girl was in the seat i sat in during math class so i sat in a different seat
and my math teacher looks at me and says "hey dakota"
so I'm just sitting there staring at her like she was some sort of alien creature
then i mumble "i'm…damian…"

god my math teacher's weird-

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

My Spanish teacher said I could make as many Day of the Dead drawings as I wanted to, and I could bring them in

I have 22 days, I'm gonna start as soon as I get home
We have a three-day weekend, so that'll help me as long as I don't procrastinate

@Elder-God-Whisper work

To inaccurately quote a tik tok I saw in a compilation on YouTube last night:

“The sexual tension between me and dropping out of college has never been stronger than this moment.”

@Elder-God-Whisper work

I’m dropping out of college. Sorry, college but this relationship we have is abusive and we just don’t have the chemistry. This was an arranged marriage. I demand a divorce.