forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

At least we don't live in Puritan times, when children were named things like (and I'm not making this up) Lament, Search-the-Scriptures, Fight-the-Good-Fight-of-Faith, If-Jesus-Had-Not-Died-Thou-Wouldst-be-Damned, etc.

@murphysgirl

HOW THE HELL DO YOU ANIMATE EARS ON A TURNING 2-D HEAD??? I’M GOING TO THROW MY TABLET SOON!!

Tip: do ears the way Chris Simpsons Artist does ears. For now. I usually don't even bother to do ears bc I'm lazy, so I have no tips beyond that.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

HOW THE HELL DO YOU ANIMATE EARS ON A TURNING 2-D HEAD??? I’M GOING TO THROW MY TABLET SOON!!

Tip: do ears the way Chris Simpsons Artist does ears. For now. I usually don't even bother to do ears bc I'm lazy, so I have no tips beyond that.

has to go research who the hell that is…

@Elder-God-Whisper work

realizes I didn’t specify that they were animal ears…

@murphysgirl

Ah.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Ah.

I’m so sorry about this. When I get frustrated or upset I tend to accidentally skip words….

@murphysgirl

Ah.

I’m so sorry about this. When I get frustrated or upset I tend to accidentally skip words….

My dude you are totally fine!! There is no need to apologise!

@nebula__ group

i just remembered a weird thing i said to my math teacher

basically our school has this one way hallway thing going on and i have to pass through an English hallway and up some stairs after going up and down two other sets of staircases

so i walked in one day and my math teacher said "hey damian, what's up?"

and my weirdo self said "foot hurts. am dying."

@berlioz

….my head doesn't really hurt. But my vision is acting like I have a migraine. What.

It's probably about to hurt

@HighPockets group

….my head doesn't really hurt. But my vision is acting like I have a migraine. What.

You might want to dim the lights and go lie down. Also drink some water.

@Pickles group

You might want to dim the lights and go lie down. Also drink some water.

I can't, I have homework to do

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

i just remembered a weird thing i said to my math teacher

basically our school has this one way hallway thing going on and i have to pass through an English hallway and up some stairs after going up and down two other sets of staircases

so i walked in one day and my math teacher said "hey damian, what's up?"

and my weirdo self said "foot hurts. am dying."

I feel that I once was talking to a teacher and she was like where are you going in such a hurry and I thought, well I'm rushing to class. And my mouth said Russian class and the teacher was so confused, and then I tried to apologize but the gaelic word for sorry came out and now the teacher probably thinks I'm a spy on something.

@murphysgirl

I feel that I once was talking to a teacher and she was like where are you going in such a hurry and I thought, well I'm rushing to class. And my mouth said Russian class and the teacher was so confused, and then I tried to apologize but the gaelic word for sorry came out and now the teacher probably thinks I'm a spy on something.

I actually love that so much

@Elder-God-Whisper work

I actually love that so much

I aim to mess up like that. I need a reputation. Lmao