Can Jack Sparrow be in it

Jack sparrow is 1. Not a hot lesbian and 2. Unattractive and crusty
I will die on this hill

quietly stands next to you

Walks to you, but like in the style of Lucius Malfoy in A Very Potter Sequel

When I tell you I'm cackling-

I knew you would ;)

@HighPockets group

I'll be the noblewoman who hates society's constraints and so she sneaks into the royal navy before falling hopelessly in love with a pirate woman after the pirate saves her life in a battle, and then pretends to hate her and want to see her captured just to have an excuse to constantly be searching for her.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

(Meeeeeeee!!!)

I’ll be the common woman that my parents tried to marry off to some ugly middle class dude for my beauty (not that I’m pretty irl, but makeup can do wonders…) and said “Nope!” and ran, disguised as someone where no body can tell my gender, and just be able to slip in all sorts of places, simply by changing my attitude and manage to find the girl pirates and fall hopelessly in love with a soft fem girl who I would give my life for.

@Pickles group

I'll be the cook who is in a loving relationship with the cute powder monkey and makes bread while signing to her through a hole in the door

@murphysgirl

Wait I just had an idea
So my guinea pig's name is Captain right? He's named after Captain Carswell Thorne in the Lunar Chronicles but whatever
We could dress him up in a pirate outfit
And cast him as… something
And then me and my fiancé can be the ship's cooks
And he can wear an adorable frilly apron and a pink chef's hat and it will be adorable.

@murphysgirl

Captain can be our first mate. He can wear a tiny little pirate hat and a teensy little eye patch, and I shall make him a one-inch-long sword out of a toothpick and silver paint.