forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

So we were eating dinner and my dad pointed out an orange-ish clump on the wall, I was like 'looks like sweet potato' then my dumb ass ate it

It was sweet potato that'd been there for a few days

@Pickles group

We got codes for our parents to get tickets to the football on Friday. And you know. Each code gets you two tickets, and each band and guard member gets one code. So with me and my sister, we should have two codes. Except my sister fucking lost hers and our director didn't give us enough and I didn't realize until I got home so now the freshman who didn't fucking bother showing up to practice and wouldn't provide a reason wants me to give her hers. Like bitch there's only one, tf do you want me to do about?? I already told you I'm missing one so stfu. You won't even show up to practice half the time, you can't be bothered to stay in step or do anything you're supposed to, don't run to me when something went wrong while you weren't there. Fuck off. Am I going to cry about this? Oh, absolutely 👍

@Mojack group

there’s been a new godzilla anime announced and im very excited

Even if I wasn’t a huge fan of the last godzilla anime, this one has two studios I like behind it w/ a very good track record in terms of anime
and even though the design isn’t full yet, I like the looks of it already

@berlioz

People should ask themselves "what if I'm wrong?" more often. Think about your core beliefs. Religion, philosophy, just how you view other and the world generally. Really think about it. What if you're wrong? What if your sacred texts are corrupt, what if your family traditions are harmful? What if your parents don't know as much as you think? Doubt more. Question everything. Do the research. The truth has nothing to fear from inspection.

Deleted user

I firmly believe Heavy bass music, Dubstep in particular, is the superior music genre because bass.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

People should ask themselves "what if I'm wrong?" more often. Think about your core beliefs. Religion, philosophy, just how you view other and the world generally. Really think about it. What if you're wrong? What if your sacred texts are corrupt, what if your family traditions are harmful? What if your parents don't know as much as you think? Doubt more. Question everything. Do the research. The truth has nothing to fear from inspection.

But then there’s me who thinks like that TOO OFTEN. It’s wrecking my brain, never bring this up again, lmao.

Deleted user

I got shot in the neck with a paint ball :,D Holy hell i hurttttttttsssssss

@Relsey-TheElder

Any Ambiance really, If you have a particular fandom your a part of or a vibe you're going for just type it into YouTube with the word Ambiance after and something will come up. I personally use the LoTR ones.