forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Relsey-TheElder

You know when you're in a dancing mood
but your buddy sibling is at college
and your younger siblings don't like to dance around the house like a crazy person
But you don't want to do it by yourself so you just :(

@jupiter-sun-of-sweater-town group

The song Kidnap the Sandy Claws (from The Nightmare Before Christmas) is about group projects.
Hear me out.
They can't decide who's going to do it until they're reminded that they're supposed to be working together. Then they can't decide how to do it and get in a big argument, resulting in them getting a bit mad at each other. Then, once they agree on how to do it, they do it wrong. They have to redo it and barely make their deadline.
I rest my case.
also shock is a whole mood, she's my fav character purely for the line "i wish my cohorts weren't so dumb"

@HighPockets group

Y'all ever get a song stuck in your head and then realize it's not on Spotify?
Because Black Friday isn't on Spotify yet, and neither is Try The Wine by Patricia Taxxon, which has been stuck in my head for the past two days.

@murphysgirl

At least you didn't have Boots with the Fur stuck in your head and complain about it to your friend, who immediately starts singing it just to tick you off, so you threaten to slap them in the face.

@Relsey-TheElder

You I have three way's of dealing with feels, Dance them out, Cry them out, Become a shell of a human being and shut out every one and everything until they go away.
Dancing is just the preferred method, it's the least messy.
My niece danced with me, so I got to dance some of them out.
but then they came back
Stupid music making me feel emotions Gross.

Deleted user

Basically, the director of my school used to work in the military so she's very strict and very athletic. Do keep in mind that she's around 55-60 years old. Two of my friends were once walking and saw her trip. Instead of just stumbling or hitting the ground, the director lands in push up position, does a push, stands back up, and continues walking like nothing happened.

Deleted user

Im going paintballing tomarrow and i know it's going to hurt like hell.

@Relsey-TheElder

You know when you finally have a day when you feel like you can breath
and things are going well
and then your mom comes home and sees you relaxing and smiling and actually being kinda ok and decides
you know what this means
She needs more work to do!
And that's the story of why I'm crying.
Is time to breath illegal? Am I doomed to be trapped in this cage forever.
any way, that's my little rant for the day.

@murphysgirl

I have a small adorable story if you want to hear it though, to cheer everyone up.
My fiancé and I were organising my bookshelf today (well, he was watching, I was doing most of it) and we were talking and all of a sudden he called my guinea pig a "critter" and I started to die of laughter and he looked so confused and was just like "What?"
I don't know why it was so funny it just was.

@murphysgirl

Ah thanks and you're welcome! Ya I'm never out of funny stories/stupid stories/stupid jokes/dumb blonde jokes/etc. if you need any. 😂