forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

Yes, let’s villianize heterosexuality for once, and see how the homophobic straights like THAT!

And being Cis! The Cis are always trying to invade trans spaces anyways, despite them always accusing us of the same thing. I honestly hate it lol.

@HighPockets group

Captain can be our first mate. He can wear a tiny little pirate hat and a teensy little eye patch, and I shall make him a one-inch-long sword out of a toothpick and silver paint.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

…. Can I be my Gender Fluid self then, rather than female…. ‘cause this would be a dream come true for a live action movie to have a clear Gender Fluid character…

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Captain can be our first mate. He can wear a tiny little pirate hat and a teensy little eye patch, and I shall make him a one-inch-long sword out of a toothpick and silver paint.

I’m sorry, but I just can never take something with a pic like that seriously…. oh my lord…

@HighPockets group

I’m sorry, but I just can never take something with a pic like that seriously…. oh my lord…

And I can't take a ridiculously dressed pirate guinea pig seriously, and I don't want something as stupidly "comedic" as that in the film.

@murphysgirl

I now want to make Captain a pirate costume for Halloween. That would be adorable. He would promptly either escape from it or eat it, of course, but there would be time for pictures…

@Elder-God-Whisper work

And I can't take a ridiculously dressed pirate guinea pig seriously, and I don't want something as stupidly "comedic" as that in the film.

Oh, I didn’t mean you were in the wrong, that picture was just hilarious. But yeah, I definitely wanted a historically accurate movie rather than just whatever.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

I now want to make Captain a pirate costume for Halloween. That would be adorable. He would promptly either escape from it or eat it, of course, but there would be time for pictures…

Do it and post pictures here. Lol

@murphysgirl

I do have a picture somewhere of him wearing a blue fleece hat with daisies on it, would you like to see that?

@Elder-God-Whisper work

I do have a picture somewhere of him wearing a blue fleece hat with daisies on it, would you like to see that?

Yee!!

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

im trying to log in to my steam account and after being asked to click the squares with crosswalks more than 16 different times and still being denied or told to re-validate my humanity, i give up
captchas dum

@Pickles group

Am I dreadfully failing Inktober because I don't have the motivation to draw and when I do there are more urgent things that I have to do so I don't have the time anyway? Mayyybe ✌️
Please help, I've fallen down a hole of not being able to do anything but watch leftist tik toks on youtube and my brain wants me to hyperfocus on how the memory of goldfish differs from humans and my pile of homework is staring at me from my floor