forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

Jeremy Clarkson once threatened to sell the Maserati he was driving to that one guy who has sex with his cars and then posts pictures of it on the Internet.

@Relsey-TheElder

Are you ever just shocked by the quality of a song
Because I just watched a show and was shocked at how good the music was. In a good way.
Kinda like when you go back and Listen to Hannah Montana.
This music has no right to make me feel these emotions.

@murphysgirl

Because I just watched a show and was shocked at how good the music was. In a good way.

Everything by Paul Simon
And 2000's rap music

@Pickles group

The music in the tinkerbell movies has no right to be as good as it is

@Elder-God-Whisper work

The music in the tinkerbell movies has no right to be as good as it is

Honestly, though.

@murphysgirl

Also, Def Leppard's method of doing harmony is unfairly cool as well.
And so is the way they did the drums at the beginning of Rocket.
The way they did harmony was that they would all stand really close to the mic and sing the harmony, then take a step back and record it again, and then take another step back and record it again, and so on and so forth, and then just layer those recordings on top of each other so you have a really dense layer of harmony and it's spectacular.
And for the beginning of Rocket, the drummer (who only has one arm mind you) played the drums backwards so they'd get that cool pre-echo effect and then turned it round and put it in.
And also in Rocket, they have this one guitar riff where, if you're listening to it with headphones/earbuds, each note sounds in a different ear. And it's freaking phenomenal.

@HighPockets group

I finally found my Bye Bye Birdie script and I'm so happy about it, it was the only script I hadn't held onto (besides The Snow Queen but tbh I'm not even sure if I got a script for that one)

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

you ever just go to draw a human male
then realize in order to do that you'd need a reference
but when you go to your reference generator all the costumes in the photos are too baggy
and there's also not a chance in hell you're turning them off

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I got something for y'all. Listen up. If someone is building a building you don't approve, or someone is being a brat and building something on your property that is made of concrete, take sugar and pour it in. Literally take two pounds of sugar, and anything amount of concrete up to a ton, won't set properly, and it will have to be done again. So in simpler terms 2 pounds of sugar = 1 ton of concrete messed up. The more you knooooowwwwww!

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I got something for y'all. Listen up. If someone is building a building you don't approve, or someone is being a brat and building something on your property that is made of concrete, take sugar and pour it in. Literally take two pounds of sugar, and anything amount of concrete up to a ton, won't set properly, and it will have to be done again. So in simpler terms 2 pounds of sugar = 1 ton of concrete messed up. The more you knooooowwwwww!

That's what the French did when they didn't want prisons being built

@PastelTart

Has anyone here seen Stargate SG-1? A friend recommended it to me, and I want to watch it…

My dad watches that show, and he loves it! I've seen a few episodes myself, and it's amazing.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

That's what the French did when they didn't want prisons being built

I heard that, but I also am trying to avoid getting arrested at the moment. Lol