forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Relsey-TheElder

Update,
I just learned the past two months of physics in the span of 10 hours.
I still have two more weeks to go.
Ughhhhhhhhhh why did I procrastinate.

@Relsey-TheElder

I am so close to being done, but after that i Have to do the homework assignment that's due and the Lab's I missed.
Cries
Why did I do this to myself.
……..
Ok back to Coupled Motion. It just a pully system how hard can it be right?….. right…. oh dear.

@Relsey-TheElder

No my physics teacher goes mountain biking in the dessert has several dogs, and tells us lots of stories about his crazy life, like the one time he accidentally went to a gay bar, or the time he taught us how to make beer. Ot the time he was the designated driver when his friends went to a bar, or the time when he and his friends were all tipsy and driving to the next bar and one of them just pulls a gun out of the seat hands it to him and then leaves the car.
My Physics teacher is…. interesting.

@Relsey-TheElder

More Chaotic Neutral, he has made suicide jokes so , I can't put him on the good side.
He did apologize for them after and was the only teacher to see through my self deprecating jokes and see that I wasn't really joking .

@Relsey-TheElder

It took 12 hours
But it is done
I am all the way caught up
And everything makes sense it's crazy.
Like I understand what all of those letters mean now, I'm so happyyyyy
So much flipping work
Now I just need to not forget everything before the test tomorrow.

@Pickles group

I had to stop myself from laughing when my English teacher told us

I just got a text from my youth group asking where I was because I didn't respond to something. Like bitch?? I'm at school, my phone is on silent because I'm in class, calm down. Also it was half an hour, people take longer than that to respond all the time