forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Pickles group

I use Krita, it's pretty good for being free

Why the fuck is the part you actually draw on so small? Everything is so small and I hate it already.

@Pickles group

Why the fuck is the part you actually draw on so small? Everything is so small and I hate it already.

You can make everything bigger, ya know

….how?

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

You can make everything bigger, ya know

….how?

To resize the canvas, you click something in the top bar, idr what, and click 'resize canvas'

You've never known true fear until you're eating ramen and you realize mid-swallow that the ramen is too hot so you're sat there pulling burning-hot ramen out of your throat with both hands and the whole time you're on the verge of choking

So anyway

How are y'all's days goin'?

@Elder-God-Whisper work

You've never known true fear until you're eating ramen and you realize mid-swallow that the ramen is too hot so you're sat there pulling burning-hot ramen out of your throat with both hands and the whole time you're on the verge of choking

So anyway

How are y'all's days goin'?

I…. weirdly feel that. I hope you’re alright now…

And I’m doing absolutely horrible, thanks for asking!

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Is the workspace around it too big, or is the canvas itself too small? There’s a fix for both

@Pickles group

Is the workspace around it too big, or is the canvas itself too small? There’s a fix for both

Both

@murphysgirl

Hullo everyone. I'm back from work and I smell like sweat, cheese, and ice cream. My shoulder also aches like mad and I have an obscene amount of homework.

@murphysgirl

Another good thing: I don't have to fight a shep for my candy.
Another bad thing: I hate maths. Logs can go burn in the depths of Tartarus.
Another good thing: I gave my guinea pig cucumber and he's happy.

My dumb ass was wondering what you had against trees to wish eternal torture upon them, after they've already been cut down
I'm not that bright

@murphysgirl

My dumb ass was wondering what you had against trees to wish eternal torture upon them, after they've already been cut down
I'm not that bright

Nah it's understandable. 😂

@Relsey-TheElder

I'm not that bright

My overachieving self was looking through last years Chem notes to find that one cheat sheet that made logs really easy.
Sadly I could not find it.

@murphysgirl

I'm not that bright

My overachieving self was looking through last years Chem notes to find that one cheat sheet that made logs really easy.
Sadly I could not find it.

Aye you're too kind.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Physically and spiritually I will be at school, but at the same time, I can just work on my Inktober stuff while ignoring the last drops of my mental health going down the drain.