forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

one of teachers has a communist poster of himself

What

I once had a teacher who played guitar, and on the side of the sound hole, he'd written (it was in 1-cm-high letters but whatever) "This machine kills Fascists"

@moss

one of teachers has a communist poster of himself

What

Tbh even im still not sure what that's about. He also has one of those communist hats. He's definitely an interesting teacher.

@Relsey-TheElder

There will come a day, When I learn from my classes at the recommended pace,
But it is not this day,
A day when Grades are high and motivation flows like rivers through my body when I keep up with the class,
But it is not this day,
This day I repent for procrastinating,
For all that I hold dear I must dedicate 10 hours of my day to learning Physics.
I bid you all to wish me luck, people of Notebook.

@murphysgirl

That's beautiful Relsey 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Good luck!!! I'm studying Psychology right now and I totally feel you!
Also I am moderately to very good at Physics so if you need any help…

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

There will come a day, When I learn from my classes at the recommended pace,
But it is not this day,
A day when Grades are high and motivation flows like rivers through my body when I keep up with the class,
But it is not this day,
This day I repent for procrastinating,
For all that I hold dear I must dedicate 10 hours of my day to learning Physics.
I bid you all to wish me luck, people of Notebook.

I get that LOTR reference. But I wish you well on your schoolwork!!!

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

On today's episode of Ash Hates Gym Class:

"You lost me at 'fitness'."

screeching

"Burpees? Skipping."

"Let's all just go home and go to bed."

"This is cHILD ABUSE"

Practicing the scientific method
"If I run into the goal post at top speed, then I won't have to do gym class. [Classmate], make a graph. The X axis will be velocity and the Y axis will be brain damage. We need a control. [Classmate 2], go run into that goal post. The conclusion will just be sughfduiksufn"

"Nope."

"Throw me off the edge of this earth."

"They can't catch me if I'm on top of the goal."

@nebula__ group

you should play itttt

i'll try,,, but i need to get my other computer back from my mom and make sure the game is free,,, if not, i cAn't-

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

you should play itttt

i'll try,,, but i need to get my other computer back from my mom and make sure the game is free,,, if not, i cAn't-

That’s basically my situation
I’m grounded and the game ain’t free

@nebula__ group

you should play itttt

That’s basically my situation
I’m grounded and the game ain’t free

yikes,,, i just don't got my other Chromebook and rn I'm using a school one sO. too bad among us ain't free tho,,, it should be.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Me: Noo! you can't just lose faith in the picrew project you were working on for months because something looks funny!
Also me: haha motivation go ppppppffffffhhtttttttttlllllloooossssssshhhhhpcc

@Mojack group

I was looking for my cats for 5 minutes and I’d searched the entire house except for the tv room; in 2 minutes
I only found them when I asked my dad if he’d seen them, he said no, my mom opened the door and voila
The cats walked out

My sister and her daughter were out of the room, she must’ve closed it while the cats were in there for whatever reason
And for whatever reason they didn’t cry at the door, I’m pretty sure they were in there for hours before this event. And they didn’t fight either of which I’m impressed

@murphysgirl

Every time I shut my fridge door it makes a high-pitched whining noise like a wounded puppy
And I want to yeet the stupid box of metal into space