forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Pickles group

Y'know those vaguely historical movies about young teenage girls who don't want to be ladies and they run off to do some secret thing while pretending to be a boy because women don't have rights and then they meet a runaway boy and fall in love? I want one of those where they fall in love with a girl instead of a boy because we should stop pretending that gen z invented being gay and give us the secret gay historical side romance movies we deserve

@murphysgirl

I'll do you one better, and have her fall in love with a girl disguised as a boy. And then when they find out they're both girls, they don't mind because they love each other a lot.

@HighPockets group

Y'know those vaguely historical movies about young teenage girls who don't want to be ladies and they run off to do some secret thing while pretending to be a boy because women don't have rights and then they meet a runaway boy and fall in love? I want one of those where they fall in love with a girl instead of a boy because we should stop pretending that gen z invented being gay and give us the secret gay historical side romance movies we deserve

Babe let's write one-

@Pickles group

Babe let's write one-

Can we- can we include pretty pirate ladies 👉👈

@HighPockets group

Babe let's write one-

Can we- can we include pretty pirate ladies 👉👈

Ofc that's the aesthetic that makes me the most gay

@Pickles group

I wanna be one of the pirates
You can't just say 'hey, let's make a gay pirate movie' and intend on leaving me out of it

Who said we were gonna leave you out dumbass? <3

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Did you know there was a group of lady pirates who would disguise themselves as men to run their ships and then just before they kill an enemy, they’d open their shirt so the man’s last thought would be that he was defeated by a woman?

@murphysgirl

Did you know there was a group of lady pirates who would disguise themselves as men to run their ships and then just before they kill an enemy, they’d open their shirt so the man’s last thought would be that he was defeated by a woman?

Yessss. Anne Bonny and Mary Read. Two amazing ladies if I do say so myself.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Yay!! Another person who knows!!!

@HighPockets group

Can Jack Sparrow be in it

Jack sparrow is 1. Not a hot lesbian and 2. Unattractive and crusty
I will die on this hill

quietly stands next to you

Walks to you, but like in the style of Lucius Malfoy in A Very Potter Sequel

@murphysgirl

Yay!! Another person who knows!!!

I read history books, darling. Waaaaaaaaaaay too many history books

@murphysgirl

Can Jack Sparrow be in it

Jack sparrow is 1. Not a hot lesbian and 2. Unattractive and crusty
I will die on this hill

Okay but Elizabeth Swann

YES

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Are we going full historical fiction or do we want to work with the stories of the irl lesbian pirates?

Let’s do historical fiction, but try and aim to make sure it’s as historically accurate as possible.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

We stan two queens