forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@furetakunai ac_unit

I accidentally burnt my toasted bread, so instead of scraping off the burnt parts I just hollowed the bread out with my finger. I don't regret the decision.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Elias is a Viking?
My fiancé can't be a Viking, he's too hot to live in a place full of ice, it would cause global flooding. :D

Yes Elias is a Viking. And when we get married it's going to cause an uproar. My Scottish clan and his Viking ætt/ätt have not been friends since the first time my clan invaded his and stole the Nordic prince so he could marry the Scottish princess, and there has been no recorded marraiges in my clan or his where there was intermarriage between the two. So basically, me and Elias are going to break a 1,000 year feud and possibly create a new one. But the good think is, since clan Gunn intermarried, they legally can't say not to us because Clann Gunn is now Scottish Gaelic and Nordic. He's full Nordic, and I'm full Gaelic, but the first marraige of the Scottish princess and Nordic prince are my saving grace. Also, the first time the Nordic prince took the Gunn last name, while me now, I will take Elias' Nordic last name. In simpler terms, he's the prince stealing another princess to take with him to marry, but with Nordic customs. It's the reverse now. And we're slightly concerned that we could throw our people into a disagreement. But that's okay. They'll get over it. It may take another 1,000 years, but they'll get over it.

@Pickles group

Day one of ignoring inktober prompts in favor of drawing things about my "radical views" specifically targeted at blue lives matter mask kid, who I will be referring to as blue asshole moving forward, and his stupid views, until blue asshole gets uncomfortable and eventually starts a fight about people's rights with me is complete. Today: a sketch of papa smurf with the caption "you don't actually care about blue lives, you're just racist." He might have noticed, but he didn't say anything and didn't seem super uncomfy. He sort of glanced at my sketchbook, but that also could have been because my entire body language was screaming about how much I wanted to punch him. After that period, I finished the sketch and started the line art. I should wait until tomorrow in class to work more on it. Also realizing I should have started out with something more tame so I have room to escalate. Hmu if you have ideas for the future

@Dinner

I just-
2020 has become the worst year of them all. There have been MULTIPLE people who has been exposed for shipping p*do ship recently on this other website I’m on and I’m just tired of their bs.

Deleted user

Two of my friends just made a parody of the song WAP that talks about the parts of a cell and it's honestly the best thing I've heard in a while

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I was talking about how my dad(accidentally) shut my head in a car door once when I was in preschool(my first day, too) and he was like 'well, you were fine. Wait, maybe that's what happened.' and I am dEAD

Also my county has the least COVID infections in the country so that's good