forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

It's Bad Fanfic Day. The whole point is to create horrendous fanfiction. Which I have succeeded at, brilliantly, many times. >:3

@murphysgirl

Bad fanfic day? Just write about a fandom you know nothing about.

Which is why I did Star Trek, and Star Wars, and Sherlock Holmes, and Hunger Games, and Miraculous Ladybug. Oh, the cringe level was high for those ones.

Deleted user

So like, what do pink and green say?

Idk about pink but green says:

:00 all vibes passed. my friend used to bring a green worm on a string to school. we named him after shrek. okay, going to be honest with you. stop simping after fictional characters. okay that is all. you can quote at least one john mulaney segment. if you haven't heard of this man that everybody talks about online, i think he's right up your alley. go check him out. you're easily impressed and easily entertained. you'll get distracted watching that little bug crawl up your wall. you support him. you'll tell yourself, "okay at [time] i'll go do something." and then you'll get distracted by something else. you've played sports in the past/play sports/or wanted to play a sport. before you ask, yes that obscure thing counts as a sport. you get a kick out of those cursed ass fanfictions on ao3/wattpad. crack fanfictions man. you're just tired. like all of the time. but you're still going because you're fueled on spite and the idea of going absolutely apeshit one day. you collect something. anything. you have a weird collection of something and i know it. i think you play minecraft or you used to and have fond memories. you say gay and trans rights because gay and trans rights. you know. you fucking love cats. fluffy little bastards. you love em to bits. you describe yourself as "soft" and then the next moment you're screaming on the top of your lungs. you call yourself "baby" but also "feral". pick one. you can't have both. it's not fair. you like playing video games. button go click clack click clack. you not only dig cats, but you dig rats. they're just lil fellas. you've used discord at least like once. if you have, your pets are like your kids. you'd die for your nasty boys/girls. you like walking along lakes/forests to clear your head. you have a lot of thoughts in there. there's a lot you don't understand. there's a lot you don't know. it's okay. we'll figure them out together. take it easy, okay?

It got almost everything right but:

• I don't like cats
  • I don't collect stuff
  • I don't describe myself as soft, baby, or feral