forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

It's the house with the garden. where Dave used to be snif

Awww rip Dave

Shadow, the guy who killed Dave (allegedly), when he came around to my house with my friend, I got out my sword and hit him, and was like "THAT'S FOR DAVE" and it was hilarious. Later, he got me back by stealing all of the stuff out of the chest in my house and then putting it in chests on the roof of my house, because he's a turd. Fortunately, he doesn't know about my secret base. >:3

Deleted user

Awww rip Dave

Shadow, the guy who killed Dave (allegedly), when he came around to my house with my friend, I got out my sword and hit him, and was like "THAT'S FOR DAVE" and it was hilarious. Later, he got me back by stealing all of the stuff out of the chest in my house and then putting it in chests on the roof of my house, because he's a turd. Fortunately, he doesn't know about my secret base. >:3

I am confushis

Deleted user

Awww rip Dave

I am confushis

@murphysgirl

He'll come along later and be salty that you stole his line, mark my words. I think he once dredged up a two-week-old line that Winter had stolen. It's great.

Deleted user

He'll come along later and be salty that you stole his line, mark my words. I think he once dredged up a two-week-old line that Winter had stolen. It's great.

Ohhhh He gets mad.

@murphysgirl

If he gets salty, it's just because slow and steady didn't win the race here. β†œ(β•° β€’Ο‰β€’)β•―Οˆ

Take an oof Dom πŸ˜‚