forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@HighPockets group

I got the animal crossing camping app and found a cool guy there. Went to send him a friend request, and guess what his name was? Victor. Idk I thought that was neat I guess.

Deleted user

Okay, I'm just going to say it. Don't attack me for it.

I've known Nia for a long time. They are like a sibling to me.

I know they never meant any harm by what they did. And I know they have some things they would want to say to some of you.

I can tell you that I've seen their home life, and all they have said is true. You don't have to believe it.

What happened here really hurt them. And I'm not saying what they did was right, but I think everyone could have dealt with it in better ways than this.

Now don't get it twisted. I'm not saying this from a biased perspective. I don't know what their side of all this is because they refuse to and are scared to talk about it.

Both I and their brother have been trying over this week to find out what happened and they won't tell us.

So I don't know who is right in the situation. I'm just telling you what I have seen recently.

They are currently at their brothers house. They are on a waiting list t be moved into government housing and they are being admitted to a ward in September when the government will have supposedly made a vaccine for covid.

If you want to talk to them, (which I doubt any of you will) but you will have to wait because they just came off the graveyard shift, as they do most nights.

If I see anyone coming at me for this expect me to not respond or argue for there is no point in getting angry at me for expressing what I have observed.

Deleted user

Aight, kid. Even if you aren't Nia, we've kind of moved on from that. So I think most of us would appreciate if you didn't bring it up.
As for this

I can tell you that I've seen their home life, and all they have said is true. You don't have to believe it.

No, it is not. And even if it was, other things have happened with Nia that make a number of us not want to associate with them.

What happened here really hurt them.

Yeah, getting caught lying sucks. It really hurt us. As a community and as people that once trusted Nia.

And I'm not saying what they did was right, but I think everyone could have dealt with it in better ways than this.

-_-

Deleted user

Well thank Gods I don't need your permission to say anything

Deleted user

what the fuck does that have to do with anything that we said

@HighPockets group

And I'm not saying what they did was right, but I think everyone could have dealt with it in better ways than this.

-_-

Love how they say that as a user who literally joined 4 days ago, and wasn't here for any of it.

Deleted user

Well thank Gods I don't need your permission to say anything

Yep
That's Nia

and also

what the fuck does that have to do with anything that we said

Deleted user

For once it feels good to have been absent for some drama.

If you were absent, then sh.

@Kie group

For once it feels good to have been absent for some drama.

If you were absent, then sh.

Aye aye cap'n.