forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

She was i think, hmm. Saggicorn something, yeah, we're actually ex friends. she was really not a good person to anyone.

Deleted user

yeah, that's why im like sure why not, might be some trolling site and Hey would you look at that, i found out. there is really cool looking stuff on here.

@Kie group

When they tell you toddlers are worse but the reason you made said you'd assume having a husky is like having a toddler is because you don't plan on having kids.

@Kie group

yeah, that's why im like sure why not, might be some trolling site and Hey would you look at that, i found out. there is really cool looking stuff on here.

Nice PFP >.>

Deleted user

Helooo Lizzy!!! Welcome!!! :DDDDD

Nutella, I LOVE NUTELLA, so im bound to love ya!!

Deleted user

Nice PFP >.>

thanks, its from my top favorite anime.

@Kie group

Nice PFP >.>

I know it's from Inuyasha cause I binged the whole thing over one summer. I should binge it again with quarantine and all.

Deleted user

Also, how exactly do i find the introduction chat.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Nice PFP >.>

Do you watch One Piece?

Deleted user

Nice PFP >.>

Do you watch One Piece?

yeah, i did, and i need to rewatch it since it's been SOOO long

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Nice PFP >.>

Do you watch One Piece?

I finally have somebody on this site to relate to
I'm not kidding when I say I just screamed

Deleted user

Nice PFP >.>

Do you watch One Piece?

I finally have somebody on this site to relate to
I'm not kidding when I say I just screamed

oh dear. well ig i have a new bsf

@Kie group

Low-key I'd join y'all in talking about anime but I've only finished maybe 10 because I'm pretty selective about what I watch.

Deleted user

So, Lizzy, you have the same name as Saggicorn, huh?

Deleted user

Mir. Lay the fuck off everyone. Is having a fucking name a crime now??