forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Blegh.
Is there anything worse than having a dream and then waking up right before you can figure out what happens?

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

when you want to try some new hobbies but they’re always watching and you can’t just lock yourself in a bathroom for hours with supplies you stole from around the house without raising suspicion

update: i locked myself in the bathroom.

@Pickles group

Did I just decide to draw the Whatever After covers despite the fact that there's a bajillion books and I suck? ….maybe

@saor_illust school

Um… I just found out that Sunny's leaving notebook for an indefinite period of time, and I don't really know how I feel about that… I've lost friends before, but not like this. It's different this time. I don't know if she'll come back… And if they aren't, then… then I've lost another friend… I don't like losing friends…. especially true friends, who actually care about me… and I seem to have found quite a few of them on here…

@Pickles group

I want to paint on my closet door
But I'm untalented and have nothing to paint it with :(
Also no ideas but that's a whole separate thing

@Pickles group

What kind of solo?

Flute. For solo and ensemble next year. I suck but my teacher wants me to do Class A because I got a one on my C last year (it was a pity one. The judge definitely thought I was a freshman)

@saor_illust school

i still don't know why im doing this. im afraid im asking for too much, after all there are people who are probably suffering worse than i am. but i could really use some love and affection right now…

@Anemone eco

<333

Love ya, Iz. You're awesome and beautiful and you deserve happiness. I'm here if ever you need anything. I'll most likely always have words of affirmation for you.

@saor_illust school

I-
That's not cursed Owen
That's beautiful
And I would totally download it if I didn't have like,,, 0 space on my computer lol
Thank you so much <3

@brb

uuhhm, does anybody know what happened to gasper? i just returned and hes gone. wth?!

He deleted his account a few days ago

noo

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

i still don't know why im doing this. im afraid im asking for too much, after all there are people who are probably suffering worse than i am. but i could really use some love and affection right now…

sends love and hugs 💗💗💗