forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

aveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Deleted user

Yes?

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Never thought tired mir misspelling a name would make me suddenly miss my church choir but here we are

Deleted user

My gods Miriam, if you’re tired then go to sleep instead of clogging up the chat with your ‘tired texting’.

slep i'sn't fiun tho

@The-Magician group

It is, trust me. Sleep is the most amazing feeling that I wish I could experience like a normal person. Be grateful you even get tired, because I don’t get to feel that other than from an emotionally drained standpoint. I don’t get the luxury of feeling sleepy before I pass out. Just go to sleep so that people like me aren’t getting pissed off

Deleted user

If you're getting pissed off then ignore it or unfollow the chat? Kinda simple tbh

fact;s

@Kie group

should id o my lioek 4-0 point assignment or like pretend it doesn't exist and that i totally wont get pin trouble for not doing it?

@Kie group

We'll pretend I can. I'll most likely spend the whole time crying because I'm too busy worrying to notice the things I need on a page.

@Moxie group

I do think there is a difference between like. Pages and pages of Tired Miriam and maybe one or two. That might be what Lee meant

@Pickles group

I'm already going to cry this is like trying to speak another language but 10x harder

Translation: then fuck off (possibly out) you chickens
Assuming you mean Tired Mir