forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-Magician group

Has everyone made it their mission to fucking ignore me like I’ve never said a word? Because it sure seems like it and I just want to know what the fuck I’ve done!

Deleted user

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

@Kie group

I don't make it my mission to ignore people, I just have a hard time writing responses to some things. Sorry.

Deleted user

Do any of you get tired before 1 AM? If so, I'd like to know your secrets.

ne;ver

@Kie group

I just realized I can stay up hella late because it's the last day of online school for the week kjsdbfksjng tonight will finally be the night I pull an allnighter i can feel it.

I also just looked back at google maps hell and I just- "but turns out rocks are dumb and arent sentient which ok wait fuck i cant call rocks dumb i literally said i was like 5 brain cells away from being one not nature but mmmm nighttime view sexy"

@Pickles group

Most of the time I'm not particularly tired, but I know what time I have to go to bed in order to get enough sleep. So at that point, I put on an audiobook and lay there until I fall asleep. Genuinely cannot sleep without listening to an audiobook. Laying down without anything to do is boring

@Kie group

Most of the time I'm not particularly tired, but I know what time I have to go to bed in order to get enough sleep. So at that point, I put on an audiobook and lay there until I fall asleep. Genuinely cannot sleep without listening to an audiobook. Laying down without anything to do is boring

I usually just imagine things while I'm trying to sleep and I either knock out right away or lay there for hours? I think my biggest problem is that I probably have RLS because it can run in families although it isn't exactly hereditary.

@RedTheLoveless

Yes. I just keep enforcing a regular sleep schedule with alarms and cutting myself off from the internet at 22:00. It's all willpower that's keeping the system going.

@Kie group

Yes. I just keep enforcing a regular sleep schedule with alarms and cutting myself off from the internet at 22:00. It's all willpower that's keeping the system going.

I have no willpower I just do whatever I feel like at the moment. Impulsiveness gang rise up.

Words are not fun to spell