forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

if i died, barely anyone would notice….and i know none of this helps….so maybe i should just…….leave notebook……

Could you not??? throw a pity party because you're mad that people are focusing on Miriam right now???

What can we say, he's just like his girlfriend.

@HighPockets group

if i died, barely anyone would notice….and i know none of this helps….so maybe i should just…….leave notebook……

Could you not??? throw a pity party because you're mad that people are focusing on Miriam right now???

Fucking truth.

Deleted user

We’re here to support and love you unconditionally. We can’t do that if you’re not here with us. We want you here and to be in these types of battles together.

Deleted user

When people on the internet care more about your life than you do, I think that's a sign that you should go.

@berlioz

Mir,

Deleted user

We’re just looking out for you in a way that your brain refuses to allow.

Depression is serious, and infringes these thoughts into you. It can kill you, but don’t let it.

Deleted user

Fucking truth.

nice to know your true colors. i thought this was a venting chat… PITY PARTY??? oh gods help me…is that how al of you feel…then your all the damn same……Nia may be gone…They may have been another goddamn pity party, but i thought we were al fucking free to speak our damn minds… SO WHAT IF IM JUST OVER REACTING…..this was a damn place…..i could call …..all of you Family…….But lemme guess you want the happiness of me to shine?? fine i'll fucking keep damn quiet…and maybe…this time….i will commit to what i should've done years ago…

Deleted user

i will commit to what i should've done years ago…

CAN YOU NOT SAY THIS TYPE OF SHIT WHEN SOMEONE ELSE IS STRUGGLING?

Deleted user

Fucking truth.

nice to know your true colors. i thought this was a venting chat… PITY PARTY??? oh gods help me…is that how al of you feel…then your all the damn same……Nia may be gone…They may have been another goddamn pity party, but i thought we were al fucking free to speak our damn minds… SO WHAT IF IM JUST OVER REACTING…..this was a damn place…..i could call …..all of you Family…….But lemme guess you want the happiness of me to shine?? fine i'll fucking keep damn quiet…and maybe…this time….i will commit to what i should've done years ago…

How about you shut the fuck up for a minute. Do you not see I'm in one of the worst places I've ever been right now, and you're over here trying to put the attention on yourself? I'm not typically one of these people, but right now, I need people to care about me. I need people to tell me why I shouldn't go to the pill bottles in the bathroom.

@HighPockets group

Fucking truth.

Listen up motherfucker, when someone else is contemplating suicide and others are trying to talk them out of it and you show up with your little subbed-out "boo hoo no one cares about me :(" schtick, guess what! People are gonna be annoyed! And don't you fucking dare try to pin your potential suicide on us for telling you to shut up for once in your goddamn life so we could focus on someone else. Fuck you, you melodramatic bastard.

Deleted user

We’re just looking out for you in a way that your brain refuses to allow.

Depression is serious, and infringes these thoughts into you. It can kill you, but don’t let it.

I want it to.

@HighPockets group

i will commit to what i should've done years ago…

CAN YOU NOT SAY THIS TYPE OF SHIT WHEN SOMEONE ELSE IS STRUGGLING?

YES, EXACTLY THIS

@Kie group

Please don't make these blatant calls for attention when somebody is seriously considering just giving up.

Deleted user

This is what always happens.
Since fifth grade.
It's not going to get better.
I'm supposed to be okay. I have meds and shit. I'm supposed to be okay.
But I'm not. And I won't be.

@berlioz

@SaggicornMessIsVeryTiredOfBeingHome

@HighPockets group

I don't know what to say. I don't know what would work. I just know that I need you, Mir, and that it has to get better eventually.