forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@HighPockets group

Who else can I read shitty fanfiction with? Who else can I send my shitty AUs to? Who else will make me smile at night by talking about koi and calling me Eba? Who else will send me awesome picrews? Who else will send me pictures of The Biggest Boy? Who else will I be able to laugh with? I need you, Mir. We need you.

Deleted user

I can't even leave my room because my mom will see me and yell at me.
I yelled at her first. I know that.
But I can't take it right now.

Deleted user

I can't even leave my room because my mom will see me and yell at me.
I yelled at her first. I know that.
But I can't take it right now.

im sorry miri, i see you are the highlight to this whole site. and you are so amazing. honestly losing you. i would see this site dying…and i know so many people who will miss you……really…miss you.. and when all this is over…if you want i can mail you something. like a care package.

Deleted user

ik im selfish and im sorry, next time..i otta keep my mouth shut., but please..don't leave..

Deleted user

I'm going to try and leave for a while. Write some notes. Write some poems, maybe. Cry.
I'll be back soon. If things get too bad, I promise I'll say goodbye first.

Deleted user

Do what you must, Miriam. Please check in with us so we know you’re okay.

@Pickles group

Mir you and everyone else here mean the world to me. It hasn't even been a year of knowing you but you're one of my closest friends, in real life or otherwise. You've always been here to talk and laugh and cry with me and the thought of you gone makes me cry. I need you here, please don't leave

@HighPockets group

Mir you and everyone else here mean the world to me. It hasn't even been a year of knowing you but you're one of my closest friends, in real life or otherwise. You've always been here to talk and laugh and cry with me and the thought of you gone makes me cry. I need you here, please don't leave

This. I've only known you for a few months, but you're one of my best friends and I just need you here, okay?

Deleted user

Hey y'all.
So, I wrote a really long suicide note. Calm down, not as a plan. I just thought it might make me feel better and it did. I read through it a few times, only got five cuts, and somehow managed to calm down.
I'm not okay, by any means, and I'm still in a very stressful situation. I'm stuck. I don't know what to do next. But I think, for now, I'm staying alive.

Deleted user

Good job, Miriam.

Focus on tonight and possibly going to bed early to rise in the morning.

Deleted user

I'm actually proud of it. It's well-written.
Aaaaand there's good old me again. :)
I'm sorry for scaring anyone. This shit sucks because suddenly it's just there and you can't shake it. It's stronger than you are.
I love you all.

Deleted user

I LOVE YOU MORE, DAMNIT

On a more serious note, I’m always up for helping you. It might not seem like it, but if you ever need someone to talk to, I’m here.

@Kie group

Literally nobody is obligated to read this it's just flat-out boring.

Deleted user

Do you ever have a good wholesome conversation, but for some reason it makes you feel worse about yourself?

God, I hate apologizing.