forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

me who finished school for the day in less than half an hour and proceeded to do optional work, and now feels bad for my friend who has major projects due on Friday and hasn't been able to do stuff.
Also I do NOT recommend doing all of the assignment when it covers the entirety of ww2. At least not in one sitting. That'll give you a migraine.
That was my 3-4 hour morning yesterday, (and by yesterday I mean Wednesday)
This has been RANDOMNESS with Woody.

Deleted user

headcahce

Sleep will help.

bui tso will crystlasssssssssssssssssssssssss

@Pickles group

headcahce

Sleep will help.

Crystals can wait. Sleep first. Then try crystals and drinking water in the morning

Deleted user

headcahce

Sleep will help.

Crystals can wait. Sleep first. Then try crystals and drinking water in the morning

I ghot ym crystalssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
They;re so pretyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Deleted user

:) I get tio iosleep in tomorrowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
i'm oging now to gi et mazimum amoutns of sleep

@Kie group

I'd like to add to my previous statement by saying bacteria are the worst wtf just be bacteria we don't need gram-positive or gram-negative just,,, gram krjsgn

@Kie group

I am! Bacteria are just,,,, why??? They just??? They're weird???? I also made a diagram of a wholeass bacteria bu now I have to do one for the opposite type too :')

@Kie group

Right so I think I'm gonna skip over the technical stuff for now and do the lab because I can't listen to this dude talk any longer for the time being.

@Anemone eco

It's great that you're planning out what you're doing, but I'm not required to know. Just close out of Notebook and take some time to focus a little more. Fully on your work. I'll try my best to be here when you come back. :)

@Kie group

Literally don't worry about me lmfao I just need to talk about something because I'm so restless rn and it does pertain to my learning so like shhshshshshhshshs

@Kie group

I challenge you to see how much you can get done in the next 20 minutes.
Either that or stay off notebook for 20 minutes.

Bruh after I finish this video I can assure you I'll be getting a good chunk done and focusing because I'll be moving on to the lab which is actually fUN