forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Also, my 65+ year old science teacher emailed me about how much he cares about me and said he can't imagine what would happen if I wasn't "there" anymore (he knows about my depression and anxiety) and the tears

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

Why am I crying? I have no obligation to learn the choreography for deck the halls (of northville high). I'm just doing it for fun. At least it was supposed to be fun. But I can't! Get it! I am failing at this choreography and I can't get it. I feel like such a complete failure and I just just give up on my dream of being on Broadway or doing theatre professionally. How can I do theatre professionally if I'm just going to fail at the choreography? And now I feel bad because James Tolbert is going out of his way to teach us choreography even though he doesn't have to but I can't do it and I want to give up

Deleted user

Hello I’d like to be angry with my friends IRL. I was in a phone call a while ago with Nate (who is having his own problems), when he mentioned his friends reaching out and talking to him.

Then I realized

Where the hell is that happening for me?? I haven’t gotten ONE text from any of them without me texting first. ONE. I’m not saying I’m jealous with Nate, but rather I’m extremely upset with my own friends for not contacting me. At this point, after all of how they’ve talked to me and interacted with me, it feels like I’m just there as an empty slate for them to rant and pile their problems on to. It’s been stewing in my head since that phone call (it’s been a few nights since), and the only people I’ve talked to since then were my two band children, who actually care to text first. All of my junior friends, every single one of them, hasn’t texted me at all since the start of this quarantine without me texting them first.

What

the

(and no hesitation)

FUCK.

Is it petty? I don’t know. But if I have enough decency to text you first, surely you can care as much as me?

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Wholesomememes a year ago:
Me and the boys appreciating each other for our achievements cause we hecking deserve it <3
me and the boys meme
Wholesomememes now:
WHEN YOU GET TO SEE YOUR REALLY HOT GIRLFRIEND AFTER QUARANTINE
pikachu stuffing his stupid face.jpeg surrounded by rainbow heart/fire emojis