forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

So, Lizzy, you have the same name as Saggicorn, huh?

yeah , it was really weird when we would talk to our friends and they'd say " Hey Liz!" and we both respond.

Deleted user

Mir. Lay the fuck off everyone. Is having a fucking name a crime now??

No, Nia.
Just making an observation.
You just make a whole show of deleting your account, so why wouldn't Jake do the same?

Deleted user

Jake?? is that what she'd called herself on here?? interesting , She never said anything about being from statefarm lol

Deleted user

I get you’re the princess of the site. But I’m here to stick up for my friend and that’s it. You should lay off everyone. Kick the cat isn’t working for you.

@Kie group

Why does there always need to be drama? Just why?

Kinda just human nature to start shit and be skeptical if you ask me.

Deleted user

I get you’re the princess of the site. But I’m here to stick up for my friend and that’s it. You should lay off everyone. Kick the cat isn’t working for you.

Nia.
Relax.
I'm most certainly not the 'princess.'
Sticking up for yourself on a fake account ain't a good look.
And plus, you already tried defending Nia. So you could go now.

What made you automatically call me Mir, hm? Since you're 'new' and that's not on my account, it's almost like you already knew me.

@Pickles group

Miriam is not the princess of anywhere, and no one treats her as such. Sweet petunias

Deleted user

Why does there always need to be drama? Just why?

Why are people deleting their accounts for attention and then making new ones???

Deleted user

I called you Mir because it’s on your fucking account.

Deleted user

I am sorry that i am suspicious and i don't blame you, that asshole of a friend kept lying to me and played me so many times.

Deleted user

Actually it's not.

Deleted user

“Miriam” is.

Deleted user

Miriam is. And generally Mir is short for that. So yes, it is.

@Kie group

Actually I'm pretty sure most minds would go to Miri unless they've seen her called Mir before but ok.

Deleted user

Honey, most people don't just refer to a stranger as a nickname.
I'm not just calling you 'Pan.'

@Pickles group

Miriam is, however nicknaming a stranger is not something people do, and most newbies call people by something in their username. So, Xanax

Deleted user

It’s fucking not on her account. So specifically speaking, you’re incorrect. No one would jump to “Mir” like that. Most newbies just @ her.

Deleted user

Miriam is, however nicknaming a stranger is not something people do, and most newbies call people by something in their username. So, Xanax

refer to me as drugs and drugs ONLY