forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Anemone eco

Don't get me wrong I love rice, but not in cream form

Facts

I agree. Cream rice sounds kinda icky.

I thought that said kinky. I hope you're happy with yourself

Same thing happened to me.

I am happy with this too.

Deleted user

ratsu raths we;re the wratsh we preu at night we stalk at nighet we're the rayshjt I'ma the giant raoilktm that makes all the rules let's see what kind of trouble we canlk get ouesleved into

Please retype this in readable English.

jusit looksp up rats rats were' the ratd

w h a t
can you type? in English? can you do it?

@Kie group

ratsu raths we;re the wratsh we preu at night we stalk at nighet we're the rayshjt I'ma the giant raoilktm that makes all the rules let's see what kind of trouble we canlk get ouesleved into

Please retype this in readable English.

jusit looksp up rats rats were' the ratd

w h a t
can you type? in English? can you do it?

That was in English :)

@Kie group

I'm not daealing wioth this i have so much work to get done and my mom wants me done by 8 i am already dying kjanskjfe

@Kie group

It's 5:30 PM honey, pls learn to t y p e

No need to be a bitch about it. At least my sentences are still understandable for the most part.

Deleted user

No need to be a bitch about it. At least my sentences are still understandable for the most part.

I'm not being a bitch, I'm asking you to actually type so we can understand you. And clearly you are capable of doing so, as you just did.

@Anemone eco

I'm not daealing wioth this i have so much work to get done and my mom wants me done by 8 i am already dying kjanskjfe

Grammarly could alleviate some of these mistakes. Please stop giving up on it. I know it ain't much, but it's honest work.

@Kie group

I'm not being a bitch, I'm asking you to actually type so we can understand you. And clearly you are capable of doing so, as you just did.

Uh-huh.

Deleted user

Uh-huh.

when they realize you're being 100% reasonable and don't have a comeback

@Kie group

Grammarly could alleviate some of these mistakes. Please stop giving up on it. I know it ain't much, but it's honest work.

It's on but I'm too spent to click on its corrections when I'm just done caring at the moment

@Kie group

Uh-huh.

Uh-huh. You're not being reasonable at all in my mind but I'm not about to get in an argument over it, so please lay off. :)

Deleted user

Uh-huh.

Uh-huh. You're not being reasonable at all in my mind but I'm not about to get in an argument over it, so please lay off. :)

Sorry, I forgot it's 'unreasonable' to tell people it's annoying when they randomly and purposely mess up all their typing to be funny or quirky.

@Kie group

I don't pirpsoefuely mess up all of my rfuxking typing to be fuckiogn quirky or whatever petty shit you want to claim, i type quickly and don't take the time to correct mistakes when they're made