forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Anemone eco

I've made a decision.
I'm dropping out of school and becoming a stripper.
There is no other future out there for me.

That's a bit impulsive…

Deleted user

i have so muc going on rn, not to mention im going to dye my hair today. as long as the headache stays away So yeah, im crossing my fingers that i can

Bruh I should dye my hair soon too. I want hot pink but since my mom refuses to help me bleach it I'll just go like some dark red color cause that's what I have.

im dying mine saphire black mixed with black plum, theyre practically the same color so yeah

@Kie group

If you ask me, you should be actually doing your homework, but I say do whichever one you think will be more fun if you absolutely insist on not doing homework.

Google Maps Hell follow-up it is. I can't wait for the day I show it to my friends.

On the subject of work, I really do need to start soon but like,,, eh.

Deleted user

I've made a decision.

Why become a stripper when you could just rob people?

That's part of my plan.
I skillfully seduce them and then take their money from their shirt pocket like in the movies.
I'm quite educated.

@Kie group

i have so muc going on rn, not to mention im going to dye my hair today. as long as the headache stays away So yeah, im crossing my fingers that i can

Bruh I should dye my hair soon too. I want hot pink but since my mom refuses to help me bleach it I'll just go like some dark red color cause that's what I have.

im dying mine saphire black mixed with black plum, theyre practically the same color so yeah

Those are some nice colors. I want to dye my hair black but it wouldn't work for me. I don't like the warmer blacks but cool colors look like garbage on me so I have to do things like reds to feel any happiness.

I JUST HEARD MY MOM SAY SHE SHOULD START DRINKING AGAIN CAUSE SHE WAS TALKING TO MY SISTER AKJFSKJN

@Kie group

I've made a decision.

That's part of my plan.
I skillfully seduce them and then take their money from their shirt pocket like in the movies.
I'm quite educated.

Imagine being seductive. Sounds like too much work.

@Kie group

Okay so I have 21 drawings to get done.. WHy do I do this to myself?

What a mood. I start a lot of stuff then don't finish it because I lose interest so quickly lol

@The-Magician group

What a mood. I start a lot of stuff then don't finish it because I lose interest so quickly lol

Ah see the thing is I have to get these finished because people want to see them.
I already have like 5 projects on the go, and this one seems to have overtaken my exam prep work

@Kie group

Ah see the thing is I have to get these finished because people want to see them.
I already have like 5 projects on the go, and this one seems to have overtaken my exam prep work

In that case, you should probably prioritize. I'd say you work on whatever you need to get done, then move on to whatever you're most interested in doing.

Deleted user

so like…my mom just got me a shit ton of stuff, New earbuds, a new book, Gum, shorts, (because my damn genetics make me extra chunky) and a shit ton of junkfood.

@Kie group

so like…my mom just got me a shit ton of stuff, New earbuds, a new book, Gum, shorts, (because my damn genetics make me extra chunky) and a shit ton of junkfood.

Now I want a new book D: and more teriyaki beef jerky. I ate all mine in one day.

Deleted user

Now I want a new book D: and more teriyaki beef jerky. I ate all mine in one day.

its based off of the new Mulan movie

@Kie group

its based off of the new Mulan movie

Nice.

Deleted user

I've made a decision.

That's part of my plan.
I'm quite educated.

Nah. Men will take anything.

@Kie group

I've made a decision.

That's part of my plan.
I'm quite educated.

*desperate men

Deleted user

I've made a decision.

That's part of my plan.
I'm quite educated.

*desperate men

**Men.