forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Kie group

I have a scar from where my brother stabbed me with a Caprisun straw
I kid you not.
I tried to ask him something and he just
stabs me
And he didn't even get in trouble

If that were me and my sister my parents deadass would've let me hit her back then left it at that. They're eye for eye kinda people.

Deleted user

Do you ever get so stressed in a matter of minutes you feel like you're going to explode?

@Kie group

Do you ever get so stressed in a matter of minutes you feel like you're going to explode?

All the time. Not a good thing but I can't really help it.

Deleted user

I can't do this school thing.
I've always been terrible at math.
But at this point, it's insane.
I can't even find the right lessons, and there's a due date to get them all done, and every time I look at it I just want to cry.
I can't fucking do this. I can't.

@Kie group

I've just figured out a horrid way to write everything and I love it, the only issue is I have to be slow to use it cause my handwriting is messy.

@Kie group

Oh, nice? What is it?

Basically I write my letters in a very uniform way then add a line onto every flat end. It's kinda cursed ngl.

@Kie group

Oof.

I got bored. So I drew a nose.

That's fun. Speaking of boredom, should I make a follow-up to Google Maps Hell or pretend I'm doing homework?

Deleted user

I've made a decision.
I'm dropping out of school and becoming a stripper.
There is no other future out there for me.

Deleted user

i have so muc going on rn, not to mention im going to dye my hair today. as long as the headache stays away So yeah, im crossing my fingers that i can

@Kie group

i have so muc going on rn, not to mention im going to dye my hair today. as long as the headache stays away So yeah, im crossing my fingers that i can

Bruh I should dye my hair soon too. I want hot pink but since my mom refuses to help me bleach it I'll just go like some dark red color cause that's what I have.

@Anemone eco

If you ask me, you should be actually doing your homework, but I say do whichever one you think will be more fun if you absolutely insist on not doing homework.

@Kie group

I've made a decision.
I'm dropping out of school and becoming a stripper.
There is no other future out there for me.

Why become a stripper when you could just rob people?