forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

My favorite podcast just updated but I can't listen to it because it's not uploaded on youtube, hasn't been uploaded to apple podcasts so I can't listen on my Alexa and my damn computer has the site blocked

@Kie group

Lame. Speaking of, I should probably make myself lunch. I'll see if I care enough about eating to get up in the first place, though.

@Pickles group

Not eating is not cute or quirky. Fucking eat. Y'all understand that you have to eat to survive right?
I'm getting real tired of everyone refusing to eat. It ain't fun.

@Kie group

Hhhhh whatever I'm going to go eat. It'll probably just be a bowl of cereal but anything to wake me up even a little. Talking feels pointless atm

@The-Magician group

I have said straight to my parents that they can take my food to a food bank because I don't want it. And they do, because I don't want it so I may as well give it to someone who does. I'm grateful for the fact that my parents care enough to feed me, however I don't care about myself enough to eat so I give it to those who can't afford to buy food.
My mum is up at her church every day making sure that children and the elderly are getting food, especially since we are in lockdown.
I don't care whether I survive or not, so I may as well make sure that someone else can.

@brb

uuhhm, does anybody know what happened to gasper? i just returned and hes gone. wth?!