forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

It’s almost 1 AM but I have the sudden urge to tell all of you that I love you-
So I’m doing that

y’all are the greatest beans I’ve ever met and I would go to the ends of the earth for you-
i love you to the stars and back again, i feel like i could cry you mean so much
i hope you know that…
i hope you can see just how truly lovable y’all are

Deleted user

❤️❤️❤️❤️

I love you too, Ella. You’re such a lovely friend, and I’m so happy to have you as a friend and someone to lean on for support

@saor_illust school

It’s almost 1 AM but I have the sudden urge to tell all of you that I love you-
So I’m doing that

y’all are the greatest beans I’ve ever met and I would go to the ends of the earth for you-
i love you to the stars and back again, i feel like i could cry you mean so much
i hope you know that…
i hope you can see just how truly lovable y’all are

i-
ive been doing hw for the last twenty minutes and somehow forgot that i was on nb and
oh my lord
i love you too ella
you are such a great fren
i can't even begin to explain how much that meant to me <3333333

@Kie group

i think i named that document accordingly ngl
my friend once said i always look like I'm on something but bruh I'm just on life i guess idrk

@Kie group

I think you did too. Your rambling was extremely funny and it made me smile.

Glad it makes somebody smile. I get to a point where I feel dumb doing it but I could literally sit in a document for hours alone and type out whatever I feel like to myself. I'm sure google maps hell will amuse me once I've actually slept.

I would also like to say sorry for saying that Australia or wherever the heck could rail me. Usually, I wouldn't be disappointed in myself for such a comment but I didn't even take the time to think about saying it in an ironic way that was just off the top of my head. I can already hear somebody I know yelling at me for that.

@Anemone eco

Well, I think I'm going to reattempt sleeping so that Atlas doesn't try to murder me later on. I'll see you around, Kie and it was nice talking to you.

Oh, and it's alright lol. I was bothered by it.

@Kie group

Well, I think I'm going to reattempt sleeping so that Atlas doesn't try to murder me later on. I'll see you around, Kie and it was nice talking to you.

Goodnight, good luck sleeping lol

@berlioz

Fun fact, the most common noises to hear during an EHS episode are gunshots, explosions, thunderclaps, fireworks, and some have reported cymbals crashing.

Deleted user

Mornin nerds
My brain feels like it's having a breakdown but like it's raining so I'm happy enough

@saor_illust school

I-
I just saw the most depressing thing I have seen all morning
And on a TwoSet video, of all things
I swear
It opened with a fanmade 'twosetviolin anime opening'
And ended
With this, sad, sad reddit post