forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Kie group

At this point, I should probably start a thread where I just drop things I've found in google maps. Speaking of, I want to see Turbo in that one person's yard again.

@Kie group

I'm going to stop being annoying with my finds now lol I don't think anybody needs to see every single one.

@Kie group

I think it is gorgeous. We should probably stop plaguing this chat with our google maps expeditions though aha.

Yeah. I literally have an addiction to google maps and I need to stop it somehow. I'm about to message my friends everything I find rather than bother everyone on here with it.

@Relsey-TheElder

Swimming Sigh Can you imagine the swim season this would have been. Last year it was snowing and raining and cold and windy this time of year. This year it's nice and warm and not windy. But no Swim seasons cancelled. I've been away from a pool for so long that I no longer smell of chlorine. Do you have any idea how long it takes to not smell like chlorine?

@Kie group

Swimming Sigh Can you imagine the swim season this would have been. Last year it was snowing and raining and cold and windy this time of year. This year it's nice and warm and not windy. But no Swim seasons cancelled. I've been away from a pool for so long that I no longer smell of chlorine. Do you have any idea how long it takes to not smell like chlorine?

A good while depending on how long you stay in but even after showering the smell lingers. Although I don't really like swimming because of swimsuit shopping and typical insecurity.

Last one I swear I need help only God can stop me now.

@Kie group

I don't really miss the idea of swim season, to be honest. Because I can't swim lmao.

Doggy paddling was never an option I suppose.

Guess who just made a document for themselves because they can't stop?

@Relsey-TheElder

We are talking weeks of spending 2 and a half hours in a pool. That stuff sinks into your skin, We become one with the chlorine. (The nice thing about competitive swim wear, It make you go zoom zoom, It's easy to shop for and it lasts a whole swim season maybe two if you skip practice some times. I can understand the aversion to normal swim suits though, it's why I don't wear them. Also Drag, normal Swimsuits have so much drag)