forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Go to sleep, Mir.

it's 10;35
ia 'n't no old lady zachary

Facts

lozzoe

@Kie group

Ah fuck I still have to make my friend listen to me read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. I shall not rest until my self-imposed task is completed.

@Pickles group

Ah fuck I still have to make my friend listen to me read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. I shall not rest until my self-imposed task is completed.

Jynnie @ me with every book ever

@Kie group

Jynnie @ me with every book ever

You don't get it my friend won't read anything unless it's manga. I will pin her down if I have to just so she can experience the nonsense I hold so close to my heart.

@Anemone eco

I am going to attempt sleeping for the sole reason of not going back on what I told Atlas I'd do. See you guys later.

Deleted user

I am going to attempt sleeping for the sole reason of not going back on what I told Atlas I'd do. See you guys later.

l ov a b oi

Deleted user

I seem to have missed something?

ture love motherucker

Deleted user

My dog just came inside soaking wet and I think I'll have to watch her and deal with wet dog smell.

we t dog smell iso fire

@Pickles group

My dog just came inside soaking wet and I think I'll have to watch her and deal with wet dog smell.

we t dog smell iso fire

I beg to differ

@Kie group

we t dog smell iso fire

as someone who has had dogs around all her life, you're on to something.

@Pickles group

ture love motherucker

uh huh lmao

Go to bed Mir

Please note that with the exception of the typos, not tired mir would also say this

@RedTheLoveless

ture love motherucker

uh huh lmao

Go to bed Mir

Please note that with the exception of the typos, not tired mir would also say this

That's fair.